on 8 November 2015
Really support the back. The back support has two differents ends to close up. Has two parts with warmers at the back and in front.. Unnoticeable under the clothes, I wears all day.
on 2 February 2016
A good way to get heat onto your back. Its quite specific how it applys the heat. the heat radiates from the beads so you do get hot spots that radiate outwards .Two other things to consider:

1 You may need to move it around to get the beads to work
2 It can get very hot so you may want to wear it over a top
on 12 November 2014
Was very sceptical about this but am amazed it really does work. Heats up lovely. I wear it all day at work and no one knows. Have had two discetomys and lamenectopy due to lower back pain and heat definately helps. No more buying disposable heat packs saving me a fortune.
on 1 November 2013
The magnets are in the back section but also in the front so I feel it is not as effective as it could be if they were all in the back section as that's where I have pain.
on 9 February 2015
it was such a waste of money and time. never buy
on 11 February 2015
Unfortunately product did not work for me despite several attempts but if It did heat up like others have said then it would be great especially at this price. I will return mine as seller kindly agreed to refund.
on 3 December 2014
Perfect product for bad backs. Can't work out how it heats up but it does and it can get really hot. Would recomend wearing a T-shirt and not put directly on skin. Great product and good price.
on 4 October 2014
This belt is proving very beneficial to my low backache. It is very soothing and I can feel the benefit from using it. It was delivered promptly as usual. Thanks Amazon.
on 20 September 2014
I wasn't keen on product - it seems to get extremely hot and the straps are confusing to wraps round.....but if you want heat for your back - this is the brace for you!
on 25 August 2013
Love this produce, was sceptical at first but was suffering badly from lower back pains so I gave it a go & at the price how can you go wrong? So happy with it I wish I discovered it earlier...( ;