5.0 out of 5 stars Highly detailed, a very nice watch
Published 6 months ago by Woody

3.0 out of 5 stars Glad I only paid 150 for this.
despite all the things this watch has there is no light and the luminosity is not existent so in the dark its useless. Also the countdown timer does not have an alarm so again is fairly pointless
Published 5 months ago by ThomasGW

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly detailed, a very nice watch, 7 Jan 2014
Woody (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Accurist Men's Quartz Watch with Black Dial Analogue - Digital Display and Gold Stainless Steel Plated Bracelet MB1030B (Watch)
I bought this watch here on Amazon with 74% off the original retail price which is a real bargain. I have to say that it looks so much better in real life than in the Amazon picture. I was a bit skeptical about buying it at first as the picture shows the watch face / dials to be slightly blue-ish in colour (at least on my monitor anyhow) but when I opened it on arrival I was very pleased to see that it is jet black which looks great in contrast to the gold plating.

The gold coating is manufactured through an Ion Plating process which is meant to be the most advanced way of gold plating and has good resistance against rubbing off. Although this is the first gold plated watch I've owned only time will tell how long it lasts. It weighs around 154 grams which I find to be just right with a good solid feel to it that's not too heavy but doesn't feel cheap and light either. It has a nice level of detail with a high quality finish and a rotating bezel too.

I have had Accurist watches in the past and have found them to be both reliable and accurate, my last Accurist only lost a mere couple of seconds per year.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch.., 4 Jan 2014
I thought this watch looked quite good for the money (at the sale price). I do not think i would have paid full price for it But it is a very good & nice looking watch...........

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 3 Jan 2014
Bought this watch for xmas and iam pleased with my purchase...nice looking watch and delivery was excellent.
Watch is heavy and off good quality

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch, 27 Dec 2013
This watch is brilliant and I only paid a quarter of the RRP it is heavy and as a large face but very good solid watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly "Great British Design", 3 Jun 2014
A. Camilleri - See all my reviews
(HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 10 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Accurist have taken the tried and tested design, which was also on the older (non solar powered) Citizen Navihawk watches, and made a range of watches sporting the same style fascia. Yet the Accurist has a larger diameter dial resulting in better readability of the smaller dials. (Also thanks to the white coloured hands)

The watch looks far better in real life. As a watch collector, I am not a novice at evaluating watches. True, collectors usually tend towards automatic watches, yet I cannot let such beautiful quality watches slip by, especially when the price is right. Top notch quality, flawless design and excellent timekeeping. A 3 year guarantee is standard!

Accurist makes great quality watches and this one is no exception. This offering comes in a lovely presentation box, which is a plus if you intend to give it as a present. The usual English instruction manual is included plus the wrist band measuring tape (Included with bracelet watches).

One point which needs to be mentioned is that none of these watches have backlight.

A "Highly Recommended" quality watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 31 Mar 2014
This is an excellent watch. It keeps perfect time, as would be expected from an Accurist. Just one little complaint, there is a rotating ring on the outside of the dial which contains markings for a compass. There are no instructions on how this would be used. If you are going to put something there, it helps if you tell people how to use it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lot of watch for the money, 4 Jan 2014
Excellent looking on the wrist,gives the look & weight of a really expensive quality item,I'm really,really pleased with my purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazed, 10 Jan 2014
yamyamlad190 (Nottingham ENG) - See all my reviews
I had this order on next day delivery and sure enough a 10am it arrived. On opening the solid packaging I was amazed at the look and feel of this watch. Certainly worth every penny. Looks good easy to set up following instructions I was left with a lovely piece of workmanship. It's my 4;th Accurist watch and I couldn't be more pleased. No hesitation in recommending this supplier and watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars ACCURIST GOLD WATCH, 28 Dec 2013
T. G. Parris - See all my reviews
A VERY IMPRESSIVE WATCH FOR THE MONEY ,WITH 70 % OFF I ALL READY HAVE THE SIVER MODEL, SO I THOUGHT I HAVE THIS ONE FOR BEST.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth a look!, 3 May 2014
Good looking watch very reliable time keeper - recommended. I used the watch over in Australia and all adjustments to time zones were easy and acurate.