5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain
Published 12 months ago by Princessbad

1.0 out of 5 stars Bling
This is the second time I've purchased a watch from Amazon for myself and the second time I've had to return it. Why oh why do they not have pictures of the watch on a man's wrist? I've been lucky to date when I purchase ladies watches (not for myself) but I'm all out of luck when buying for myself.
I could understand it if they were selling men’s underwear...
Published 7 months ago by MR M

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain, 7 Dec 2013
This review is from: Accurist Men's Quartz Watch with Black Dial Chronograph Display and Multicolour Stainless Steel Plated Bracelet MB832BW (Watch)
Well of the price this watch used to be is correct then this is an uber bargain. It's expensive looking a heavy watch and loads of features , easy to adjust my husband takes his own links off watches as he owns soooo many lol he loved it came nicely packaged and it was adjusted and on his wrist in 20 mins. What a complete bargain for £64 !!! Still cant believe it. Buy it while you can

5.0 out of 5 stars Accurist Watch, 2 Dec 2013
A lovely product with clear face and hands for easy time telling and having dropped it once already it looks like it is very robust with a good scratch resistant face. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, 1 July 2014
Bought for my son. This was outstanding value and has brought much pleasure to the recipient

1.0 out of 5 stars Bling, 12 May 2014
I could understand it if they were selling men’s underwear. Underwear would look very different on the many different ages and body types of the customers so there would be little point.
But most men have normal looking wrists. If pictures were available of the watch on a human wrist, then unless they are monsters of men with Richard Keys style gorilla cuffs, it would be relatively easy to imagine what the watch would look like when they wore it themselves.
This watch made me feels like I had Big Ben strapped to my arm. The strap is massive and before everyone tells me the links can be removed, it's the actual thickness of the strap that makes it look so bad. The face of the watch doesn't make for easy reading and the huge numbers printed around the outer edge just make it look ridiculous.
The only word that sprung to mind when I reluctantly tried it on was “BLING”. I will go to the jewelers from now on when I want to buy a new watch.
(Although I will probably just do that to get a feel for it then purchase online.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 9 May 2014
Definitely overpriced but I got it on Black Friday and since then I haven't got any problems at all. Great watch! Looks even better live

4.0 out of 5 stars Accurist men's watch, 8 April 2014
Excellent , nice heavy watch, looks more expensive than it is, bracelet easily adjustable , does what it says on the tin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 1 Jan 2014
My husband has a thing for watches and has collected a few over the years. I got this one for him for Christmas and it had now become his new favourite. It looks good on and is comfortable for him to wear. I bought this on offer at an excellent price so I am very happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 29 Dec 2013
I bought my husband this watch for part of his 'Christmas box' during the 'Black Friday' deals.
He loves the watch and shows it off to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice watch, 13 Dec 2013
cool watch. I love the style and best of all it was a good value for money watch.
and it has 3 years warrenty.

5.0 out of 5 stars black friday deal great., 7 Dec 2013
great looking watch at the very best price at the time.
strap does come very large so will need to have links removed which could prove difficult with a few special tools or can be sent back to Accurist for free adjustment but you must pay postage of £10.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›