5.0 out of 5 stars accurist womens quartz
I left this item open on the ipad for days and when my husband didn't take the hint I ordered it myself and am delighted with it. it's excellent quality and looks expensive, I'd ordered other 'cosmetic' watches which I returned as they looked cheap but this was lovely. (I got it in the sale at 70% off) and so it's not a cheap watch, it looks good and functions well.
Published 7 months ago by Ruth Settle

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch and very feminine BUT only snatch
Beautiful watch and very feminine BUT only snatch: you have to pay £10 to send it back to company to have it sized to your wrist. My engineer husband was skilful enough to do it free for me. So beware if you buy it, even if the price is good...
Published 2 months ago by Danielle Charbonneau

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars accurist womens quartz, 15 April 2014
Ruth Settle "Tufters" (Bolton, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Accurist Women's Quartz Watch with White Dial Analogue Display and Grey Stainless Steel Plated Bracelet LB1546W (Watch)

4.0 out of 5 stars I love the watch but have been unable to register it ..., 14 July 2014
I love the watch but have been unable to register it with accurist to extend the guarantee. The bracelet is too big so I wanted to return it to accurist for adjustment but am reluctant to send it until it is registered. I have e-mailed the company saying that their website does not work but have not had a reply. Has the company gone bust?

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch and very feminine BUT only snatch, 1 Sep 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 23 Feb 2014
Wanted a daytime watch and this watch certainly fits the bill. Love the colour ,will have to have links taken out as it is too big I have got small wrists. Looks more expensive than I paid for it. I am really pleased with my purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 16 Dec 2013
Lawrance James (UK) - See all my reviews
Quite a nice watch. Very good for the younger woman. Very good value for money. Too big and chunky for the person I had in mind. Returned and got a more delicate one from Amazon, Rotary.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought It As A Present, 1 Jan 2014
I can only assume that the person I bought it for likes it. Otherwise, the watch to my taste is well designed, and will look good on the wrist of a lady or a girl.

5.0 out of 5 stars Present for the Missus, 5 Mar 2014
All I can is that she loved it - elegant and at a great . Would buy Accurist again for sure

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch, 9 Jan 2014
Love this watch it fits perfect.
Nice and big dial easy to read
Bargin price
Highly recommend people to purchase

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 16 July 2014
I like my new watch but it was a shame that it didn't come with a few extra links

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain Time, 22 Nov 2014
D Deacon "pixist" (Liverpool, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
Cracking bargain of a watch which is very well presented. Various styles of this watch are available and all are nice. The rose gold highlights version with a black or white face really does set it off. Grab one whilst you can.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›