4.0 out of 5 stars Good looking watch
I like watches but am a tad choosy about what I buy. Nor would I expect to pay RRP.

Published 12 months ago by Mr. A. O. Clarke

Published 3 months ago by Lord Banks

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Good looking watch, 28 Feb. 2014
Mr. A. O. Clarke (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Accurist Men's Quartz Watch with Black Dial Chronograph Display and Multicolour Stainless Steel Plated Bracelet MB1059B (Watch)

Accurist is a respectable make and this was a nice looking unit at a very keen price. Yes - at 10mm case thickness is IS a bit on the chunky side; but it isn't grossly chunky like Invicta. There is enough adjustment in the bracelet to men that I didn't have to remove links either.

The other chronograph watch I bought a couple of years ago is a Sekio -- but what I thought was a second hand is actually the stopwatch. I like a second hand and the Accurist has one that I can see!

I never take my watches off - even at the gym - so 100m water resistance means that it is fine to swim with.

Had this watch measured 8mm thick it would have gained 5 stars.

3.0 out of 5 stars The strap on the watch is great. However the overall weight of the watch is ..., 25 Nov. 2014
The photo of the watch is for once nicer than the product. The strap on the watch is great. However the overall weight of the watch is light it doesn't give the feel of quality. Don't get me wrong there is nothing glaringly wrong with the time piece. I was lucky and bought it for £55 instead of £126. This was a black-Friday-week deal. At £55 I am satisfied with the watch and will wear it for everyday work. So to sum up a good looking watch but is light weight and doesn't look quite as good as the picture and the face is a trifle small for modern chronographs,

Lord Banks

1.0 out of 5 stars Do Not Buy, 2 Jun. 2014
Accurist have changed hands and are NOT what they used to be. I am on my 3rd watch, and after 4 months from original purchase I have just received it back - allegedly repaired - from Time Products with the same fault. Now out of 'Returns' time for Amazon, trying to work out how to make my 'Refund Claim' under The Sale of Goods Act.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not liking it, 1 April 2014
This watch looks better on the page than on the wrist also looks abut cheap. I won't be wearing this much and regret buying it. I've bought better watches in the same price bracket. I much prefer the invicta range.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 6 Jan. 2014
love it, comes well packaged and with a simple guide for the extra dials of which are more than simple to work out, easy to use in light and dark conditions

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2014
Beautiful looking watch good size for the man with a thinner wrist

5.0 out of 5 stars High class at low price, 17 April 2014
This is my third Accurist watch and I have to say that they represent excellent value for the money.
They are beautifully designed with outstanding finish.
I fee quite proud wearing it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Gift for Grandson, 27 Feb. 2014
Mrs. R. Payne "inquisitive" (Southampton, UK) - See all my reviews
Still awaiting his reaction - may be a couple of weeks or more - but it seemed good. Would like to really know his thoughts though as it was for a 21st birthday and I'm a bit out of touch with what youngsters like nowadays!

4.0 out of 5 stars Accurist watch, 25 Feb. 2014
M. J. Stafford "johnstaffs" (Dorset UK) - See all my reviews
Works and looks good. Have other similar watches and tend to wear alternately. Pleased with both the watch and the supplier, both of which I would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars accurist quartz watch, 16 Feb. 2014
This is one of the best watches I've ever bought,it looks good on my wrist and is very comfortable to wear,I would recommend this watch to anyone.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›