on 7 April 2014
I am very pleased with these running shoes because they fit very well. They are wide enough, feel comfortable when both running and walking. I do have a problem with my left foot and went to quite a lot of trouble to take advice on what type of shoe to buy so that I could continue to run. My problem is plantar fasciitis and my feet are very slightly supinated(underpronation). Before buying these my running was restricted, but my foot feels so much better that I am able to do more and more each day.
on 31 January 2014
The trainers arrived very quickly and in perfect condition but I took a bit of a chance buying a slightly different style online without trying first. I was training for a marathon at the time and stupidly my first run in them was rather a long one, which resulted in 2 black toe nails. My fault for ordering my exact size in these trainers rather than a half size larger which would've been ideal. My previous trainers were the Asics GT2170, which I cannot fault and I think the conclusion is that the GT's are more for me than the Cumulus. The gel support in the Cumulus is fantastic but I'd advise to get a half size larger and to try a pair on first if you can. I've now ordered a new pair of GT2000's, back to what I know.
on 21 January 2014
Very pleased with these shoes. I needed some new running shoes and having had Asics in the past I looked to these new shoes. They have great cushioning on the heel and for the ball of your feet when running and hey fit perfectly with the memory foam in the collor and on the back of the shoe which fits around my feet perfectly. The shoes look just like the picture and are very good quality for the price. I would highly recommend these, I have worn them everyday for the last few weeks and I am very pleased with the fit and feel.
on 25 February 2015
I have worn Asics for running for years. I love them and get a new pair every year. I have worn various other brands such as adidas, puma and saucony (maybe a few others). So when I say I have been running for a while I do mean it. My last pair were the Asics pulse 6 and I really liked them, but these Cumulus are on a whole other level! I put my old pair on one foot and the new ones on the other and the difference is amazing. They fit like a glove and I am really liking the gel in the upper portion as well as the heal. NO Complaints from me. The package came before it was expected, and the price is excellent for this brand!
on 12 May 2014
Nice comfortable running shoe have stuck with Asics for a while but these definitely feel smaller than previous size 5's not toe crushing but not as roomy. Other than that no complaints
on 24 October 2014
I needed a full size bigger than one I usually take and I found the plastic trim on the outside of the shoe cheap and tacky for the price. Very disappointed.
on 13 July 2014
Bought these for my wife after having suconys which she did not like ive had the mens version and they were great . She love them but you need a size bigger
on 4 August 2014
Lovely trainers, not as wide as I expected and a little small for size, but very good quality
on 12 March 2014
I had my previous Asics for over two years and loved them, so wanted the same again,
these aren't quite the same but they are really comfortable and supportive, it is like walking/running in
slippers
on 11 June 2014
These trainers are so comfortable I have been using these for a few years. You need to go up a size as they are slightly smaller than the average size trainers. Good trainers though.