5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Running Shoes!
Published 17 months ago by Han01344

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for me
Published 17 months ago by Annie

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 31 Jan. 2014
The trainers arrived very quickly and in perfect condition but I took a bit of a chance buying a slightly different style online without trying first. I was training for a marathon at the time and stupidly my first run in them was rather a long one, which resulted in 2 black toe nails. My fault for ordering my exact size in these trainers rather than a half size larger which would've been ideal. My previous trainers were the Asics GT2170, which I cannot fault and I think the conclusion is that the GT's are more for me than the Cumulus. The gel support in the Cumulus is fantastic but I'd advise to get a half size larger and to try a pair on first if you can. I've now ordered a new pair of GT2000's, back to what I know.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Running Shoes!, 21 Jan. 2014
Very pleased with these shoes. I needed some new running shoes and having had Asics in the past I looked to these new shoes. They have great cushioning on the heel and for the ball of your feet when running and hey fit perfectly with the memory foam in the collor and on the back of the shoe which fits around my feet perfectly. The shoes look just like the picture and are very good quality for the price. I would highly recommend these, I have worn them everyday for the last few weeks and I am very pleased with the fit and feel.

5.0 out of 5 stars but very good quality, 4 Aug. 2014
Lovely trainers, not as wide as I expected and a little small for size, but very good quality

4.0 out of 5 stars Trainers, 11 Jun. 2014
These trainers are so comfortable I have been using these for a few years. You need to go up a size as they are slightly smaller than the average size trainers. Good trainers though.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, 30 April 2014
Good shoes that have replaced my previous pair of asics. Do the job required and are supporting my feet well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement Pair, 12 Mar. 2014
I had my previous Asics for over two years and loved them, so wanted the same again,
these aren't quite the same but they are really comfortable and supportive, it is like walking/running in
slippers

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant trainers, 6 April 2014
These trainers are so comfortable and perfect for the gym as that's what I am using them for.They fit perfect,as I went half a size up as comments before said it was ideal to do.so glad I did over wise they would of been to small.They are so light one your feet.im really happy with them

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 18 Mar. 2015
Returned - too small.

5.0 out of 5 stars great trainers, 6 April 2014
D. WHITE (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Asics are good trainers -these are no exception. Love them! good speedy delivery as usual from amazon. I always size up a little on trainers as a rule. I am 4.5 in ordinary shoes and so the 5.5 asics fit me perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars 👌, 3 April 2014
These trainers are awesome use them for more or less n e thing! They r comfy n airy. Excellent price for top quality trainer!