5.0 out of 5 stars happy customer
I love this tutu! It is perfect for my fancy dress outfits and also my party dresses to make them look more puffy. Very pleased!
Published 8 months ago by abbie williams

2.0 out of 5 stars This sticks out far to much!
This item is a good length but sticks out far to much. Might be ok with a corset over it to keep the frill down at the top. It arrived a week after the estimated date so I did not get it for my night out as planned. It would cost that much to return I haven't bothered.
Published 11 months ago by Gemma

5.0 out of 5 stars happy customer, 6 Nov 2013
This review is from: Amour-Pink /Black /Purple/White /Red Glam Goth tulle ruffle 6 Layered Ballet tutu Skirt (Apparel)

2.0 out of 5 stars This sticks out far to much!, 13 Aug 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Very glam, 23 Jan 2014
These tutu's are very good quality, I bought them for our pantomime production for the fairies. I bought 2 pink, 2 white and 3 black, they are all good quality, lovely colours and look very pretty, the girls really love them and they look like ballerina's. Very very pleased. If you are ordering, leave plenty of time as they are shipped from China.

5.0 out of 5 stars wow!, 31 May 2014
arrived before time looks better than the picture and holds its shape really well. comfortable to wear in fact wore it all night at a party and got loads of admiring comments Thanks x