VINE VOICEon 11 February 2015
We got this label/sign for our elderly neighbours who have mobility problems, they suffer as we all have, I am sure, from somebody being at your front door that seems to have disappeared the instant you answered it. With the advent of groceries delivered to our front door, as well as Internet shopping - it is a real hassle when you stayed in for a delivery, for the delivery person to leave just because they think you are not in, because you didn't answer the door in 2 seconds flat.

The label itself arrived in very good time, and was exceedingly well packaged. We hope that this label will make things easier for them; my only worry is that it may fade over time and due to weathering become less easy to read. Anyway let us hope it survives a sufficient period of time, as it stands our neighbours are happy with it, and thus give it a good four-star rating. We will update the review if there are any issues.
on 14 April 2014
ideal as i myself have problems getting to the door fast enough! well just in time to see the sorry you were out card pop through the letterbox and surprise..get to open the door and see the van driving off into the sunset!!! cannot afford an intercomm..so at least they have to wait a bit or i complain...a lot! some couriers and postmen get to know you and wont give you 30 seconds to get to the door!! But wait a while till they hear me yelling..im coming...as i trip over the cat!!!
on 5 June 2014
I was so fed up with callers ringing the doorbell and waiting just a couple of mins before leaving and putting a card through my door if it was a delivery. Being disabled it takes me a while to get to the door and by the time I get there the caller has long gone. Now since purchasing this sticker at least the callers wait longer and appreciate the fact that I am unable to get to the door quickly. I would definitely recommend this sticker.
on 20 April 2014
Bought for my sanity as I have a child with ASD who goes nuts when people who are not expected come to the door and I can never get a word in! It had become a massive embarrassing upheaval each time ( they never call back). We have a lot of callers living near to town. Does the job but I cut the bottom line off as I thought it was a bit OTT. Religious callers will still call though unless your signage includes no religious callers... I asked when they came.
on 29 September 2014
This I thought oh it will be small or to big for the front door, but it arrived and it looks fantastic and put on side door lintle. I am sometimes hate putting anything that makes me different, but hey it looks great and not ashamed to be known as the disabled guy who lives there.
on 24 September 2014
Time and time again and again you hear a knock or the door bell then when you get to the front door bingo they have gone, yet you call out hold it coming and yet as I say gone well now if this does not work then they only themselves to blame
on 2 June 2014
This sticker is a great idea if you have mobility issues & can't get to the door quickly - hopefully delivery people will make note & wait a while before ringing the doorbell again!!! Prompt delivery & it's easy to fit.
on 19 November 2013
i ordered this as i am fed up people knocking the door and not waiting for me to get to it, it seems to work now as i am not answering the door to no-one being there that just couldnt wait, i have to see if it works on the cold callers, but at least i can tell them now if they try and knock to learn to read!, yes i would recommend this to a disabled person like myself.
on 10 September 2014
does what it is suppose to, I have put one of these on the front door and the back door, just have to teach the postman to read, if he has a parcel for me by the time I get to the front door he is already half way down the path
on 24 May 2016
This has been a god send. I no longer have random people knocking on my door at all times and at last the postman and couriers wait until I get to the door instead of sticking their card to say not in!!