on 8 June 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed, A Door in Time. Toni has written a real page turner. As soon as I read the write up I knew I just had to read it. I'm so glad I did. It's one of those books that keeps you guessing until the last page.
I loved the historical facts that emerged as the book progressed, they just added even more interest to the story line.
The characters were totally believable. I could picture the places that were mentioned in the book despite never having visited York. The whole book kept me hooked from page 1.
I can't wait to read more of Toni's work.
My advice? Download it now, you won't regret it.
on 20 May 2013
I really have enjoyed A door in time. I read it in 3 hours. This book is another one of CAN'T PUT IT DOWN books. Toni Bunnell is a master story teller. One of the things I enjoyed was, that the story playes in York, and I do live in York. The book has some interesting historical facts like Margaret Clithero a york saint who was killed by the people of Henry Vlll. She mentioned her house in the shambles and also discribed the so called priest holes where priest used to hide from the soldiers of Henry the Vlll. I relly don't want to tellthe story dear reader, you have to find out for yourself.
on 5 July 2013
This has more twists and turns than the Edinburgh underground city! Yet another "can't put down" book. Loved the references to Edinburgh and one of the famous landmarks, Greyfriar' s Bobby. Don't want to say anything to give game away but I do love how there is scope for more books in this series.
on 26 February 2014
Toni writes a very gripping story. The last sentence in the book was "All was as it should be. For now" I am waiting in anticipation
for the next book.
on 20 June 2014
A must read.
Excellent story did not want to put this book down the story had good characters. Looking forward to more books.