5.0 out of 5 stars Not too pink
Good quality as ever from Grobag. Not as aggressively pink as it looks in the photo (i.e. it wouldn't be unthinkable to put a boy in it). No poppers under the arms. Arrived quickly.
Published 20 months ago by C Summers

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice pattern, and as with all Grobags
Published 2 months ago by Caryl

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Not too pink, 24 April 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice pattern, and as with all Grobags, 23 Oct 2014
Nice pattern, and as with all Grobags, it's a good length but as it was a travel bag I found the zip up the front not quite as good as side zips as it seemed to always be poking under her chin. Also, the extra poppers to the sides to make the bag narrower for smaller babies are not spaced that far away from each other, and as a result made it very uncomfortable for my 3 month old daughter. She's not very big but I couldn't do the poppers up,but left undone they were digging into her back/sides. I don't have this problem with the regular Grobags!?

5.0 out of 5 stars Grobags are simply the best baby sleeping bags in my opinion, 20 July 2014
Weena (Canterbury) - See all my reviews
Grobags are simply the best baby sleeping bags in my opinion. Our daughter is very long and at only 12 weeks has already grown out of a different brand. Plenty of room and lovely designs. Worth the extra money all day long. Our other little girl has only just moved into a bed/quilt at 2 1/2 years and has had grobags the whole time. Wash up well and very good quality fittings.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Lightweight Summer Sleeping Bag, 28 July 2014
This sleeping bag is a lot thinner than the other 1 tog bags we own but is perfect at the moment given the hot weather. I didn't realise it was a travel bag when I bought it but it doesn't really make much difference. In someways it's probably easier having the zip going up the middle. Pretty design and has washed well.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a fan of this design as zip up middle ..., 11 July 2014
M. Worvell (UK) - See all my reviews
Not a fan of this design as zip up middle means end of zip near baby's face and she laying on it when she sleeps on front. Prefer side zip design.

5.0 out of 5 stars happy with sleeping bag, 10 July 2014
As described. Good price. Happy with product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 6 July 2014
A. Stevens (Hull, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Grobag Alphapinks 1.0 Tog Baby Sleep Bag (18-36 Months) (Baby Product)
I bought this for my toddler because we were going on a long car journey but in hot weather she is sleeping in it every night anyway. I can't fault Grobag, I have used them since my daughter was a baby & they are one of the best inventions ever. I've used other sleeping bags for my daughter but none of them compare to Grobags.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 5 July 2014
Great product that keeps my daughter snug on warm summer nights. Can be put in the dryer if my daughter has an accident which is great. Loads of growing room so should last a while

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 July 2014
Excellent product...very much appreciated as a gift for a new born baby girl.

5.0 out of 5 stars No substitute only Grobag will do!, 2 July 2014
Washes well and much better make than the cheaper ones, as lasted longer.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›