5.0 out of 5 stars So happy with my purchase
Published 11 months ago by Lucille R. Banks

1.0 out of 5 stars It's not british
The majority of this book is aimed at the American market. I am from the England and I was unable to find One app that I could use for me, or my family.... not for me.
Published 10 months ago by H. Bramley

5.0 out of 5 stars So happy with my purchase, 17 May 2013
This review is from: Kindle The Flames. 250 Amazing Apps for the Kindle Fire HD. (Kindle Edition)
The Kindle Fire HD is easily one of the best portable computing devices on the market. With the device, you can read books, play games, perform computing tasks and thousands of other tasks depending upon software. Unfortunately, the Kindle Fire HD doesn't come pre-packaged with all of the software you will use and sorting through the thousands of apps available on the Amazon App Store and Google Play for the device can be frustrating. At times, it can feel like searching for a lost needle in a haystack.

I purchased Kindle the Flames because I have young children, and I wanted to make reading more of an adventure. There are wonderful apps in this eBook like the animal sound apps and word rush that are great fun for little ones. I have spent countless hours thoroughly enjoying my Kindle since I purchased this book, which is a true winner! I haven't found anything else like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!, 24 May 2013
The price, the info, the great job with content- this book was amazing. I cannot believe the quality of the book for so cheap. I've spent hours having sheer enjoyment with my kindle since my purchase. Don't be concerned about spending the money, this is a great app book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase, 21 May 2013
Kindle the Flames is truly amazing. The author states 250 of the best apps, and they truly are. I would have never imagined that such diversity existed. The book is packed full of wonderful information designed for consumers to get the most from their Kindle. The book has not only brought me a great advantage with my kindle, it really has been enjoyable and has saved me a tremendous amount of time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Info, 17 May 2013
This book is more than a great read for everyone that wants to find apps to enjoy their kindle. I found apps I never dreamed of- animal sounds, for one, which has been so interesting for my three year old- who really is getting into story time on top of things. The book is the best I've found yet!

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Fantastic, 17 May 2013
Kindle the Flames is really a great book for anyone with a kindle. I had just a great time reading the book and discovering all the wonderful uses for my Kindle. All I can say, is this is a great purchase, especially for the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really great apps categorized, 24 May 2013
This book has some really great apps listed. The author has done a fantastic job in not only organizing them, but writing them, as well. This book is for everyone that wants to enjoy their kindle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with my purchase, 20 May 2013
I am so happy with my purchase of Kindle the Flames that I really wanted to support the book with a review. The book is so well organized, and has so many wonderful apps that I would have never even knew existed. I use my Kindle for a number of things- recipes, stories, etc. but I never thought of using it for such things like my business plan. The author has done a fantastic job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Insight, 20 May 2013
I couldn't believe all the fantastic apps I was directed to with this .99 cent purchase. I have a Kindle and have been looking for books to get the most from my Kindle. This book has a world of apps that really enhance your time on you Kindle. Anyone that enjoy games, info, even music will love the insight and direction the author has. Truly amazing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book Very happy, 18 May 2013
The book is great, I am really happy. I received a Kindle for my birthday- not being a tech person, my first thought was it was a total waste of money. Boy, was I wrong! Kindles are such a convenience and when you have a book like this it truly is a great gadget.

1.0 out of 5 stars It's not british, 22 Jun 2013