5.0 out of 5 stars Great screen for PC use
This TV gets five stars for two main reasons:

Price (£180, at time of purchase, is a bargain!)
PC performance when set-up correctly

A few hours in I was really disappointed with the way the screen displayed text (A bit blurry even after using the picture wizard which made it pretty much unreadable). It took me a while to figure out that the...
Published 12 months ago by Mr. C. Pearce

3.0 out of 5 stars Full HD screen but no Freeview HD tuner!
I bought this model on the back of some good reviews and an excellent price but clearly made a schoolboy error; although it has a full HD screen it does NOT have a Freeview HD tuner, only standard Freeview. Therefore if you are receiving your signal via a conventional aerial you will not be able to access full HD content without a separate Freeview HD box.

I...
Published 12 months ago by Larry N

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 410 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars ... a week or so now and I am incredibly happy with it, 27 Nov. 2013
J. Marshall "Tib" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LG 32LN5400 32-inch Widescreen 1080p Full HD LED TV with Freeview, Intelligent Sensor and HDMI Connectivity (Electronics)
I have had this TV for a week or so now and I am incredibly happy with it. It's a good size, the picture is very clear and vibrant and there are plenty of options to customize how it looks and sounds. The sound and picture quality is much better than my last TV (a older Hannspree HD-Ready TV that is suffering from screen burn-in and dark patches down one side of the screen).

I use this TV as a duplicate display for my PC, running a long HDMI lead from the PC to my bedroom where I control it with a wireless mouse and keyboard. It works brilliantly for gaming, browsing the net and watching TV/Youtube/Movies. No screen burn-in due to the more modern LED backlit LCD panel.

For the price on Amazon (£229) it is the best value 32" 1080p TV that I have seen. The only other cheaper one was a Finlux 32" 1080p HDTV which was £180, though they went off the market before I had the money and never came back. LG are a much more recognisable brand as well. Very happy with my purchase.

The TV is also light and easy to set up. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for me, 15 Jan. 2014
i have a small room and needed a medium size tv for it, so i bought this tv on the fact it was 32" and that it was lg, it came as no suprise that the sound quality was brilliant and the build and picture quality was also brillant.

5.0 out of 5 stars This Television Really Cannot Be Faulted For Its Overall Performance and Value, 6 Jan. 2014
Andrew McCann (Manchester, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Having thoroughly researched options for a second television for use in my study, I chose this LG, as on the basis of reviews in technical publications and on Amazon, it seemed to tick all my personal requirement boxes and also to represent excellent value for a state of the art facility. Consequently I was not disappointed.

The picture quality is clear and bright, using the television's built-in Freeview box (in standard definition) even though I use a digital amplified aerial rather than a rooftop one.

In addition the Full HD streams of BT Sports events from my BT Vision box or blu-rays from my Panasonic blu-ray player via my Provision Wireless HD Sender. Full Kit Including Receiver and Transmitter. in the lounge result in stunning, crisp images.

I also appreciate the built-in sound quality of this particular model, which is much louder than I have previously experienced from televisions by other manufacturers, which usually require some additional sound support system to be connected.

The Clear Voice option on the audio menu makes speech much easier to follow and the virtual surround option is an additional asset.

Overall this is a great purchase which I would recommend to others for both its cost-effectiveness and overall facilities.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 July 2014
Excellent value

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted!, 13 Jun. 2014
Cannot knock this product. Cheap and yet a very good quality! Sound. Perfect. Visual. Perfect. Price. Perfect. Exactly what it says on the tin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great basic tv, 31 May 2014
I had been looking for a cheap tv solely to watch dvds on (laptop screens are too small!) which are increasingly hard to find in an age of smart tv's... After a lot of research, I thought I would have to spend around £250 or more on a non-smart LED tv, until I came across this gem!

Pros: For £199, the quality is excellent: pictures look good, lots of settings to play with, sound is good and loud.

Cons: Not many input / output cables (only optical out for audio). when delivered, the screws to attach the base were the wrong size so I just used different ones, but worth watching out for!

Overall, an excellent basic tv for the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent VFM, 24 May 2014
Bought this for my son to game on and he loves it. We have wall mounted it and it is perfect for a smallish bedroom.

4.0 out of 5 stars Monitor, 14 May 2014
I brought this as my pc monitor and hit does the job great i don't know what it i like as a tv as my parents wont let me see :'( . so i recommend it as a monitor.

5.0 out of 5 stars 10/10, 9 May 2014
Great sound, great picture! No complaints

5.0 out of 5 stars grandson, 26 April 2014
This was for my Grandson's birthday & he was delighted with it although he received it quite a while before his actual day,the price was so good I could not resist getting it for him.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 410 | Next ›