4.0 out of 5 stars Finally On DVD in the UK!
As someone who can't keep splashing out on importing DVDs from the USA all the time, this is very welcomed news to me. My only wish was that they put the damn episodes IN THE CORRECT ORDER, but heh, I digress. For me this is the best incarnation that the show has ever taken in it's 30 year existence.
Published 21 months ago by Tozzy

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
DVD okay.
Published 13 days ago by Christine

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Finally On DVD in the UK!, 6 July 2013
This review is from: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Welcome To Ponyville [DVD] (DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars yay, 13 Sept. 2013
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Welcome To Ponyville [DVD] is one of the best dvds i have got this year and i think that enay mlp fan will love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my little pony old and new, 22 Jan. 2015
I love the new my little pony series as it was one of my childhood programs that loved when I was young. In this Dvd it has two of my favourite episodes in episode one we met Twilight Sparkle and her dragon Spike who are in the library looking for a book on the elements of harmony and then Twilight comes across a legend about the feared Nightmare-Moon and that tonight on the longest day the stars will aide her escape and she will bring eternal darkness to all of Eqestria. Then in episode two Twilight's prediction comes true and Nightmare-Moon brings eternal night to all of Eqestria and its up to Twilight and her new friends Rainbow Dash Flutershy Rretty Applejack and Pinkie Pie to find the elements of harmony and stop Nightmare-Moon. I highly recommend this to anyone who is young at heart and loves my little pony.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2014
Excellent product, well worth the wait and the DVD has successfully kept both myself and daughter entertained

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 July 2014
Brilliant - go rainbow dash

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy customer, 17 Mar. 2014
this was a gift from the ponies to my little one for being a good girl. She was over the moon!! Arrived quick and in very good condition

4.0 out of 5 stars my little pony, 11 Dec. 2013
I used to have lots of my little ponies when i was little and i loved playing with them and brushing their hair etc so i was thrilled when i discovered my friends daughter is now into them some 20+ years on. I loved the actualy movie of my little pony but as that astronomically priced i thought the episodes would be good too plus they star some of the ponies ive brought too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love MLP, 18 Nov. 2013
We bought this for my 2.5yr old daughter who is pony mad! She loves it, we also bought her another one. I don't think it will be long before we own all of them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best buy, 6 Nov. 2013
My 4yr old daughter loves this dvd. She has watched it quite a few times already. Well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars :), 12 Oct. 2013
This DVD is great! My 9 yr old brother loves it. Good for any MLP fan, though it would be better if there were more episodes.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›