5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!
I read 'The Wife Who Ran Away' last year and enjoyed that so I wanted to try more of Tess Stimson' s work.

Published 3 months ago by D. Blair

2.0 out of 5 stars THE NANNY
Too mixed up, got lost following the characters Can't get thru it quick enoughand get on to my next book
Published 12 months ago by Mary Jackson

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 22 July 2014
D. Blair "Crystal Tips" (East Sussex, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Nanny: Previously published as The Cradle Snatcher (Kindle Edition)

Her titles kept appearing in my Kindle recommendations and 'The Nanny' looked interesting. I bought this for my summer holiday but I've devoured it in the week leading up to it! It's definitely a page turner and pans out unexpectedly from the synopsis, which pleased me as a scenario of a husband and his infant children's nanny is very unoriginal.

I would recommend this book to my friends and my Book Club.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant , but i have already purchased this book under a different heading, 28 Jun 2013
S. E. Harrogate "sue rabbits" (dorset, england) - See all my reviews
'the cradle snatcher' so was disappointed to pay for it again be aware it doesnt crop into your kindle unaware

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 28 Jun 2014
Full of twists and turns, this is a thoroughly good read.While parts are a bit far-fetched the issues of motherhood will resonate with many working mums.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great story, 2 Dec 2013
Tess Stimson has written a story which every working mother can relate to. I couldn't put it down & really liked the way she used characters from her previous book to add to this one.

2.0 out of 5 stars THE NANNY, 3 Oct 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 1 Sep 2013
A fantastic read with a little bit of everything - humour, friendship, love, sex, kidnap, death! I couldn't put it down!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 8 Aug 2013
A really great read,not what I expected from the title. Very hard to put down.Marc is not a nice bloke!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 26 Sep 2014
I really enjoyed this book was a great holiday read couldn't put it down can't wait to read more of Tess Stimson work

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book but BEWARE!, 16 July 2013
This is a fantastic book but has already been published under the name "The Cradle Snatcher". Luckily Amazon refunded me!