4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad
We had this recommended to us. The picture quality isn't amazing but the night vision feature is excellent. We have been using it for months and love the fact we can see whether he's safe or even just sleeping in his cot from wherever we are in the house. The battery isn't great but is better than people make out on these reviews. It will last a good few hours.
Published 1 month ago by Mr R A Sidebottom

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful don't buy
Arrived promptly as described. V easy to use. Happy with sound and picture quality. only niggle so far is the parent unit does not stand on its own but is designed to hang from something which is not how I would be using it.

Published 22 months ago by Mable Tosay

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful don't buy, 1 May 2013

now baby is 11 days old I sadly have to change my review. The monitor suddenly stopped functioning today - parent unit won't work so sending it back. also I agree with others who are frustrated at the short battery life when unplugged. Also I find the volume on lowest settling is still 2x louder than I would desire.

So... The product was replaced but has now broken again - Baby now 21 weeks old! And we have hardly used it since it was replaced. I would definitely not recommend this item. Also think twice about buying through Amazon as I'm struggling to get either Motorola or the seller to honour the 12 month warranty - watch this space...

3.0 out of 5 stars ... have little to compare with but it is very easy to use and as most other reviews state the ..., 13 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Motorola MBP26 Digital Video Baby Monitor (Baby Product)
This is our first monitor so I have little to compare with but it is very easy to use and as most other reviews state the picture is decent. Personally I am impressed by the infra red though its winter and dark so it's always on and I can't say much about the tendency to switch to infra red mode that I've read about. Two-way talk works well though you come through very loud if you're not careful.

I'm giving it 3 starts as the battery is so poor. If you're wondering around though you will get an evening out of it. Occasionally the picture feed seems to freeze like an internet phone call and the only explanation I have is the range (all of 10m and a couple of walls). If it truly is the range then I have to disagree with the positive comments expressed in other reviews. I am also not that impressed by the pan feature, it's more of a fine tune after you've manually adjusted the tilt etc on the camera.

Finally, I've read some odd comments about not being able to switch the sound off and the stand not being very good. The stand is fine and if you want to turn the sound of you lower the volume until there are no bars.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 4 Jan. 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Motorola monitor, 4 July 2014
This review is from: Motorola MBP26 Digital Video Baby Monitor (Baby Product)
Excellent monitor - great quality with night vision. Buying another for my sister who is due shortly. Would definitely recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Clear picture but terrible battery life!, 24 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Motorola MBP26 Digital Video Baby Monitor (Baby Product)
The monitor is great in so many ways. Very clear picture, great sound quality and mega easy to use. It does however lose a star for battery life. It's terrible - after 2 hours it's beeping away to be charged (very loudly) I find I am keeping it plugged into it's charger 24/7! Other than that, a great video monitor for the price.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's alright - good range and sound but battery is rubbish, 19 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Motorola MBP26 Digital Video Baby Monitor (Baby Product)
Very sensative to noise, but the battery is woeful - less than 2hrs before it starts beeping. The video is alright in terms of being able to see the little man - but not as good as a webcam would be for example. Will order a spare plug as it always seems to need charging when the film is getting good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased with this, 29 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Motorola MBP26 Digital Video Baby Monitor (Baby Product)
Absolutely brilliant. So good we bought one as a present for someone else. Good value for money and pictures are great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, 15 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Motorola MBP26 Digital Video Baby Monitor (Baby Product)
Good product. The only downside is the monitor that shows your child doesnt stay charged very long but not a problem

5.0 out of 5 stars Really great product, 16 May 2014
This review is from: Motorola MBP26 Digital Video Baby Monitor (Baby Product)
Good, clear sound. Picture quality is not bad either. Perfect for glancing over and checking on baby during the night. Would definitely recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars very useful product, 9 May 2014
This review is from: Motorola MBP26 Digital Video Baby Monitor (Baby Product)
I am very pleased with my purchase. The monitor display is clear even with the night mode on. I cannot imagine my live without this product. Thank you!

Motorola MBP26 Digital Video Baby Monitor