5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific item and worth every penny!
Brilliant quality - bought to replace a previous bottle that had been used daily for many years. Shame that Sigg don't sell replacement seals otherwise my thermal mug would have gone on for years yet
Published 14 months ago by G Morris

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay...
Published 4 months ago by Dave H

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific item and worth every penny!, 13 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service, 14 Jun 2014
Bought a replica for a present as I already have one of these flasks. It is perfect for travelling as you drink straight from it - no need for separate cups. Doesn't keep drinks hot for as long as a conventional flask but always fits the bill.
Arrived very quickly and with good packaging.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 12 May 2014
Very good Mug. Not leaking at all. It is small but just right for my use (a bit of hot tea or coffee for day trip to mountains and for everyday going to work). It stay warm for long time, around 5 hours.
I would buy it again. And recommend to everybody.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product., 29 Aug 2013
We've used them for years and bought these for our previously envious rellies who are now smiling and slurping. They're so handy to make a coffee for the car.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay..., 13 Mar 2014
This review is from: Steelworks By Sigg Metro Thermal Mug (Sports)
Here is my test - make of it what you will: I preheated the cup with hot water for a few minutes. I made a coffee in it with water boiled a couple of mins previously. I left it standing in my house from 09:00 until 14:30. The heating was on low, and it was not a cold day. At 14:30 I drank the coffee easily, it had not gone cold, but it was far from hot. I would guess that after 2-3 hours the coffee would have been nice and hot - but after 5.5 hours it was at a temperature that I'd take back had I purchased it in a shop.

I find the construction / quality / aesthetic of this to be really good.

If I'd paid 29.93 (highest listed price on here) I would be very disappointed. However I paid 6.99 at a highstreet shop so I'm pleased with it.

Steelworks By Sigg Metro Thermal Mug