5.0 out of 5 stars Nokia lumia 520 screen protectors
Bought these TERRAPIN screen protectors from Amazon as I have bought this brand before and find them good quality,easy to apply and good value.
Published 23 months ago by mikesca

3.0 out of 5 stars average
Published 19 months ago by A. BADDELEY

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Nokia lumia 520 screen protectors, 14 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Nokia Lumia 520 Screen Protector Case / Guard / Film / Cover 6-in-1 Pack By Terrapin (Electronics)

3.0 out of 5 stars average, 22 Oct. 2013
A. BADDELEY "sawtooth12" (Cape Town, South Africa) - See all my reviews
I found a few imperfections in one of the screens I applied and had to junk it. The plastic actually had an odd marking to it but the rest I've used since have seen fine. Hard to completely remove all irregularities when applying a screen protector. I rolled it out very carefully wiping from side-to-side as I moved downwards ensuring no air bubbles. This was achieved after sacrificing yet another to master the art so do ensure your pack has 3+ in total. However on one of the edges I still had a whitening which no amount of rubbing could remove. In the end I junked the screen protector and seperate neoprene cover attached to the rear of the phone, and prefer my Gadget Giant ® Nokia Lumia 520 Black PU Leather Flip Case Cover & LCD Screen Protector. However for my wife's Lumia 520 (which I am to buy her as I think this phone is the current budget deal to beat) I will fit hers with the neoprene cover and screen protector for differentiation (she gets the second-rate option!).

5.0 out of 5 stars No scratching .., 17 Aug. 2013
Jools Verne (North of England) - See all my reviews
.. when you use this screen - it is easy to install and easy to see through in bright sunlight

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 July 2014
Really good phone protector, easy to use, quick dispatch, good packaging, thank you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 9 Mar. 2014
I bought these for my children as they both have the Nokia 520. Better than the previous screen protectors that I bought and the best bit was that it came with an applicator to smooth the bubbles out.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 3 Mar. 2014
Good product, but as with any screen protector the screen needs to be free from dirt and grease to ensure good application.

3.0 out of 5 stars Scratch a bit easily, 17 Feb. 2014
Not so bad, can be applied with minimal effort and with no air bubbles, but they scratch a bit easily.

2.0 out of 5 stars Really?, 13 Feb. 2014
Deliberately ambiguous description! Only screen covers, no Protector Case... Photograph artfully shot also, cheaper packs elsewhere. Bit of a disappointment really as I'd bought other covers...

5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality at low prices, 27 Jan. 2014
Fab product - same quality as you'd buy in store, just no fancy packaging and at little expense! You can't go wrong with this product; perfect fit for the Nokia Lumia 520, fully transparent and even comes with ten little wiping cloths to keep the screen extra clean. Very fast and cheap delivery - I'm most impressed!

5.0 out of 5 stars As described., 4 Jan. 2014
The protector works well and it was easy to apply! . It helps avoiding those inevitable little scratches on the screen.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›