on 9 May 2014
We were looking for something to add to the Wok/Kahari dishes that we purchased as a gift for our son's birthday. These seemed the perfect thing. we liked the idea of being able to see the spices through the glass lid. Unfortunately the glass lids were out of stock but when the seller offered to send them with stainless steel of a higher quality, we thought O.K. why not. This turned out to be the right choice and he's very pleased with them. They will certainly survive longer! Thanks to the seller for providing such a good alternative.
on 15 December 2013
I was really surprised as to the quality of the product. Others that I looked at were far more expensive and didn't come with all the spices. Product looks great and I was really pleased.
on 2 April 2014
Hubby went spice crazy after xmas. even Indian cutneys Mind you all very tasty . he said all those old jars wold get used.
on 26 May 2014
Could not be more pleased with this item from Sensory Spices , bought for a novice friend who loved it and has been trying out many of the recepies supplied by Sensory Spices.
Prompt delivery too . cannot fault the service and quality .
on 4 July 2014
Product as expected but tin was slightly dented and contained black marks (which won't clean off) and the cover glass is scratched. Could have been caused by postage as packaging wasn't great. Otherwise happy but a shame as it is a gift.
on 16 February 2014
I bought this so I had a selection of spices at hand when I needed them. It does everything I need and couldn't be happier with it. It would also make a lovely gift for someone, the delivery time and packaging again was second to none.
on 6 October 2013
great little starter spice tray has every thing you would need to get started easy to use you can see what you get worth the money charged
on 16 September 2013
I was very pleased with this item. Could have done with labels for the sections but other wise this is a good buy.
on 29 January 2014
I read all the reviews for Masala Dabba's and decided on this one-I was not disappointed! It was really good quality stainless steel and the selection of spices saved me a lot of money. It was a gift for my son-in-law and he was delighted with it!
on 18 November 2013
I've been for a few Indian cookery lessons and found this makes it so easy to store and have your spices at hand. A bonus that it comes with a small spoon and a starter pack of spices , great value and a must if you like Indian cooking