on 26 October 2013
Phone case is nothing like the picture (colour and pattern are completely different) and looks really tacky so I have waisted my money!
on 16 November 2013
I bought this thinking it was pretty. But when i got it, it was the wrong colour and looked cheap and tacky so I binned it.
on 17 August 2013
The phone case is stunning, I really like it. I coated the lace with some clear nail varnish to solve the issue of it going tatty and its worked out perfectly so I suggest doing this. Even so, the case is so cheap that I'd have no problem ordering another one if it did go tatty. Thinking of ordering more from this seller. Really great.
on 28 April 2014
I understand that at such a low price these items will not be top quality, however I have ordered similar items in the past and in comparison this is very poor! The case arrived with clear scratch marks on the back. The lace and pearl details are a different pattern to what is shown in this picture and the lace, which was already fraying, was falling off as it has not been glued enough and left glue marks on the case. I am disappointed because the picture is a lot nicer than what I received. I have put the case straight into the bin and ordered another case from a different company. Definitely not worth a 2 week wait!
on 5 May 2014
This item has got to be the worse item I think I have ever purchased! It took a while to arrive and once it did I opened it and just laughed at how horrendous it was! It was bright pink nothing like as shown it was nothing at all like the picture it was glue everywhere. Just reminded me of something that was made by a child! Don't waste your money please!!!!
on 14 June 2014
when i received this item its looked stunning however after having the case on my phone for a couple of months the colour began to fade. Not only that but the lace got dirty and began handing off. The pearls also started falling off and the phone case itself looked tacky. Wouldn't recommended buying this case to anyone.
on 21 January 2014
This was a gift for my daughter, It looked really nice to start with but after a couple of days of general handling the beads started to fall off, but it also comes with a small tube of glue so you can glue them back on. (oh, and the bow is plastic, I thought it was real in the photo)
on 25 July 2014
I bought this a few months ago and I still have it on my phone, I've dropped my phone a number of times so from great heights and it's still in one piece and so is my phone,
I removed the lace part just by pulling it off but that's just me
on 7 February 2014
fit is fine and provides protection however, the lace becomes dirty very quickly, not very practical for everyday use, would suggest and laminate to future design to protect the lace! I'd rather pay more.
on 16 February 2015
Bought this a friend as part of her birthday presents, and it was absolutely rubbish! Pretty much off the detail on the reverse came off within a few days (if that) of her putting it on her phone!

See one answered question