5.0 out of 5 stars It's very warm-fits well
This sleeping bag is ideal for a cold house/flat.

We're quite poor so we can't afford heating, baby's room gets as cold as 14C degrees and he found it hard to sleep in other sleeping bas.

Now with this one, i put him in his thin pyjamas and he's warm enough to sleep through the night, but doesn't overheat.

Colour is a bit different than in...
Published 17 months ago by Chrisisred

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, very thick and warm.
Published 6 months ago by Choppsy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars It's very warm-fits well, 14 Dec. 2013
This sleeping bag is ideal for a cold house/flat.

Colour is a bit different than in picture.
It's basically off white and the brown detail, is not brown at all. More like a dark yellow-ish cream colour.

Delivery was super fast!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, very thick and warm., 13 Nov. 2014
Choppsy (South Leicestershire) - See all my reviews
I bought this our bedroom is over the garages and even with insulation and carpets the bedroom still gets cold at night. I tried this sleeping bag for the first time yesterday on my 11 month old baby, nearly 12 months old and it fitted length wise ok, except for the shoulders which were pretty wide on her and appeared very bulky. The sleeves were too long but these easily fold back. There is a useful zipper at the bottom, however the one from the chin to the mid section doesn't go all the way down. She was snuggly warm this morning when I opened the bag up to change her nappy. No more worrying baby will be cold in the night when she sticks her arms out or move about too much.

So far from testing it out on her first night she continued to wake up every hour or so, but I can't put this totally down to the sleeping bag alone as other external factors such as teething etc may be playing a part. I'll have to try this out again a few more nights first to give my verdict. Otherwise she'll be back in her wadded walk in sleeper from Mothercare, however i'll be buying 18-24 month size as those are small sized. They're not as warm either as they're 2.5 tog rated.

After my 11 nearly-12 month old baby wore this for another night I realised it was the cause of her waking up as it restricted her movement during her sleep. She was struggling to turn over or change positions. She's now back in her wadded walk-in sleepers. They not as padded but with blankets or duvet I don't have to worry excessively about baby's arms, hands and shoulders being freezing cold or her movement being restricted.

4.0 out of 5 stars VERY big, 9 Jan. 2014
A lovely product but massive, my 18 month old granddaughter is in the previous size and its a bit tight but this next size won't fit her for ages, it would fit a much bigger child!

5.0 out of 5 stars Slumbersac Sleeping Bag, 15 Jan. 2014
I would definitely recommend this sleeping bag. The 3.5 tog keeps the baby warm and the long sleeves cover the hands keeping them warm. The bag is very easy to put on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny, 6 Feb. 2014
Superb buy for peace of mind that your child is warm and snug regardless of their night time wriggling.
3.5 tog is excellent for those chilly winter mornings.

3.0 out of 5 stars Item not as ordered, 30 Dec. 2014
We ordered this sleeping suit for our little one for the cold months, and whilst we are quite happy with the product, (build quality, warmth) we just can not get over the fact the sleep suit we have been sent out is nothing like the one we ordered!! The colours are a disgusting bright yellow, and looks terrible, I know its for practicality not for fashion however you still need to like what your little one is in and the fact an order can not be completed properly is really quite poor! Be sure to get the one you actually want!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product, 12 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Slumbersac Winter Baby Sleeping Bag Long Sleeves approx. 3.5 Tog - Cartoon Animal - 6-18 months (Baby Product)
Have been looking for a sleeping bag with sleeves and this slumbersac is perfect for my little one. It helped getting out of being swaddled.

5.0 out of 5 stars So warm!!, 20 Jan. 2014
This is perfect for my grandson when he comes over to stay.
It's quiet thick and warm and comes with sleeves.
A very good idea.

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful, 12 Dec. 2013
Wonderfully warm. Washes well. Very soft. Brilliant product.delivery was very quick.
My daughter really is as snug as a bug in it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin!, 29 Nov. 2013
Big, warm and good for winter. Not the softest material though which is a slight disappointment but all in all it's what we needed for our 8 month old baby.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›