5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Watch
Another stunning skeleton watch by Rotary. The photo do not do it justice, and it looks way better in real life. The case diameter is over 4cm and with such a narrow polished steel bezel, the fascia is enormous, revealing the precision gear movement, which is simply stunning!

Published 12 months ago by Antoine Camilleri

3.0 out of 5 stars I really like the watch
I really like the watch, it looks and feels a quality piece. But unfortunately it started to rattle a few weeks ago and has now all together stopped, I am in the process of getting this sorted with Rotary under the lifetime guarantee.
Published 8 months ago by Matthew Gallimore

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Watch, 20 May 2014
Antoine Camilleri (Malta) - See all my reviews
(TOP 10 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)
This review is from: Rotary Limited Edition Men's Automatic Watch with Silver Dial Analogue Display and Brown Leather Strap GLE000015/21 (Watch)

The Roman numerals stand out proudly against the precision engineered dial. As with all automatic watches, the second hand glides graciously around the watch face.

Included in the case are dedicated watch instructions, a lifetime international warranty (provided a service is done every 3 years), and a 25 pound first service voucher. So basically I will pay 25 quid for my first service in 3 years, meaning that I am covered for the next 6 years. The warranty is not stamped, so I suggest you keep the Amazon receipt as proof of purchase. (In my case, this watch will go on an automatic watch winder to test for any drift)

If you prefer a more simplistic design and easier to read watch the Rotary Limited Edition Men's Automatic Watch with Black Dial Analogue Display and Black Leather Strap is an identical watch which sporting a black fascia.

NOTE: This watch can be had for much cheaper if you are patient. I managed to get mine at nearly a fifth of the full asking price.

Highly recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality rotary watch at a fantastic price, 23 Nov. 2013
This watch was advertised on amazon with an original price of £450 reduced to £70 which i did initially find a little hard to believe. Prices elsewhere on the internet seem to be around the £120 mark so even at £70 from amazon this is a good deal. Watch arrived next day as promised and i was delighted with the quality of the watch and it certainly seems a built to last item which these days i find is quite rare. The watch being a limited edition to 300 worldwide with my particular one being number 77 of that set of watches so another unique point. Overall i would say that if you like the design of the watch then purchase as for the price of £70 its a bargain. Comes with a lifetime rotary guarantee so as long as you have it serviced by rotary every three years this guarantee is valid. The only slight thing with the watch is the strap which for me personally is a little small so will be looking for a genuine replacement strap now but that does not detract from the overall style and quality of the watch which is superb

5.0 out of 5 stars great looking quality watch, 16 April 2014
PB (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Fantastic looking watch, pictures don't do it justice. Watch seems very accurate and the automatic feature keeps the watch ticking for over 24hrs when not in use. Quite large so wouldn't recommend if you have small hands or wrists. Good quality leather strap compliments the watch. I purchased when price was £70 and I would pay more for it (£100), but not £450!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality at a reasonable price, 7 Jan. 2014
A truly eye catching addition to your wrist. The watch face is a good size avoiding being clunky and impractical but still having a solid feel and presence to it. The skeleton design shows an attractive mechanism and isn't too over the top as a full skeleton face can be and provides exactly the balance I was looking for from the watch. For the price it is an absolute steal compared to other similar quality watches on the market, and this is one of the reasons I have given it a five star review. Also the automatic mechanism is a bonus compared to a battery powered device, keeping time overnight without fail after being worn for a full day. Although a wound watch can provide an extra layer of novelty and character. Generously speaking an impressive watch for a very reasonable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous piece on sale for £75, 20 May 2014
I purchased this watch on sale for £75 because I have always wanted an automatic watch, and it was an opportunity to get one, and one that was beautiful to boot. For that price it's a bargain by any standards. Even before really looking at it, many people have complimented me just on having a Rotary (I wasn't that aware of the brand), but once they get a closer look at it they are invariably blown away by the intricate mechanics visible in the face.

I'm finding the leather strap wearing quite quickly - it already shows stress where it passes through the buckle. Perhaps I'm just hard on straps. I've purchased many watch straps to keep good watches going in the past, but if someone is looking for long-lasting perfection, that's one area I'm not sure this watch will hold up.

Apart from that, the only cosmetic niggle is that it can be hard to read the face at first - all the other visible metal can be a distraction from the hands. I found this didn't last, but if you can only steal glances at your watch this may not be the one for you. Also worth noting, it does not seem to have any class of luminosity so is totally invisible in darkness.

Overall, it's a great watch and I have absolutely no regrets. I hope to hold on to it for many years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice indeed, 14 May 2014
I bought this watch in a jam (of sorts). A week earlier my other watch had pretty much died. I expected a battery failure, the shop said it needed a full service (yeah, right). A service would cost "£40-£60" and would take 4-6 weeks. Well, the watch was bought for £60 and was bearing ridiculous battle scars by this point, so i decided to finally look for a new watch, I'd been fancying a skeleton watch for a couple of years, but felt I had no excuse.
When a friend linked me this watch, I liked it instantly, aswell as the black and gold faced equivalent (however, I decided I'm not cool enough to pull off gold). The price was also right, with the 80% reduction (Unbelievable, Jeff) from £450 to £75. Rotary too. What on Earth, has to be worth a punt. So I bought it. It arrived next day, fancy box and everything, and it's not left my wrist. Great watch, keeps time well, automatic so no need to worry about the batteries. It's definitely a looker too, far better in the flesh than in the picture, not even kidding. Watching the mechanism through both the face and the glass back is pretty much hypnotising.
If you fancy it, buy it. its a cracker and you wont find a better deal... provided its still £75

3.0 out of 5 stars I really like the watch, 11 Sept. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, 8 May 2014
To echo many of the other users reviews, I would suggest looking at the customer pictures, rather than the official picture amazon have posted. I would describe the face as white, rather than the silver shown in the promotional picture. However, I went into this purchase expecting this so it wasn't an issue for me personally.

I think it is a very aesthetically pleasing watch - however, it is a large watch, both in radius and depth, which might not suit those with skinnier wrists. I have had no problems with time keeping and the action seems smooth and faultless at this point. Also, peace of mind due to the OEM Lifetime Warranty (subject to a service every three years).

I can fully recommend this watch and hope it will give years of service. (One thing to point out, and again this echo's other comments, that at the offer price of £75 it is a fantastic watch, but the RRP price of £450 is, i imagine, inflated for effect and I would not personally spend that much on this particular watch).

1.0 out of 5 stars This is not a limited edition, I will be ..., 7 Dec. 2014
This is not a limited edition, I will be returning this product under false advertising. Also no one should be paing more than between £70-£75 for this (as many people have).

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Watch, 28 May 2014
I liked this watch the minute I saw it!
Once it was delivered and I opened the box I liked it even more!
Its a great piece of time and an absolute bargain at the price,
but it didnt get the five stars because despite being listed as a
"Limited Edition" there is nothing in the box to indicate the
validity of this claim.