on 25 October 2013
I bought this for my Daughter's 4th birthday alongside the Leapreader. Fantastic item. Educational and fun at the same time. Would definitely recommend.
on 8 October 2013
This Is a great book for little Minnie fans.
My little girl loves it.
It works with both tag junior and the tag pen
on 30 April 2015
Love it, great value for money and great for my 2 year old
on 27 January 2016
This is a lovely stand alone book or to be used with the Leapfrog Junior pen. My little girl adores Minnie and really enjoys this book. She recognises the voices, and asks for it to be read over and over.
on 17 March 2014
I couldn't use my leapreader on it as it would not download any audio. It only works with junior tag so a waste of money and birthday present for my daughter.
on 5 December 2013
These have been bought for Christmas to go with a reader, haven't used them yet but they have been highly recommended. I am sure they will be great.
on 10 March 2014
Perfect, arrived the next day. Had no problems with downloading the audio, my granddaughter will love this, also a great price.
on 8 May 2014
It came in great condition. I am happy with the purchase and I do recommend it.Product arrived as it was described
on 11 April 2014
my little one loves this book, really happy with it and she continually goes back to this particular book :)
on 21 June 2015
This are good books to use it with Leapfrog pen.My daughter loves it.She has lots of fun

See one answered question