4.0 out of 5 stars So far a fantastic alternative to a gopro
Customer Video Review     Length:: 4:31 Mins
I have had this camera for an action packed week so far. It has been horse riding, wakeboarding, paddleboarding and swimming with me so far and has not only coped with all but has recorded some brilliant quality footage too - [...]. For the full hd version!

It has a good battery life and the 1080hd video quality is great. The 8mp...
Published 17 months ago by Benkeen

1.0 out of 5 stars buy a go pro instead - save your cash
Published 7 months ago by 92jdegnan

4.0 out of 5 stars So far a fantastic alternative to a gopro, 27 Jun 2013
Length:: 4:31 Mins

It has a good battery life and the 1080hd video quality is great. The 8mp camera takes a nice photo and can cope with different light levels.
I love the fact that it comes with 4 sticky mount pads so I have been able to stick it to my SUP, wakeboard and helmet and I still have 1 left.
Another great feature is the wireless remote for the camera which allows you to only record when you want to and so save the battery and the memory.
The internal memory is the reason I haven't given this cam 5 stars. There is almost nothing, but having chucked a 32gig microSD card in its now fine.
All in all I have been really impressed with it so far!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy about this camera, 1 Sep 2013
This review is from: AEE MagiCam SD22 Waterproof 1080i 60 FPS HD Sports Action Camera with Remote Control, Waterproof Case and Mounting Accessories - Black (Electronics)
Length:: 3:47 Mins

This a good camera, I would definitely recommend it. It does come with good accesories and the one I liked the most is the remote. It's very handy in some situation where the camera is out of reach.

5.0 out of 5 stars AEE MAGICAM, 6 May 2014
Wayne Nash - See all my reviews
This cam is pro go alternative and lives up to what ever the pro go does. Only worry I have the screen mount and dismount when using It has a plug in slot and feels like you could if not carful break the pin leg on the screen.

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect action camera for motorsports, 6 Oct 2013
Length:: 2:48 Mins

I bought this camera for my brother-in-law to use when drifting and he absolutely loved it.

The only downside is that you need to buy a memory card (we used 32GB) as there is no / very little internal memory.

The included sticky pads were perfect for attaching to the outside of his car and there was no trouble with the set up of the camera.

FYI re the video, it is only when editing that the video quality has gone down - the actual video quality is extremely high and very impressive.

Definitely recommended.

1.0 out of 5 stars buy a go pro instead - save your cash, 13 April 2014
Well I ordered this thinking it would be a good value camera for recording tricks on my boat. It had almost £80 off so took the gamble. I regret it and would urge anyone tempted to buy one off these to hold off and save your money for go pro. The reasons for this is that the battery life is not great and the microphone might as well be Non existent. There is no clear audible sound can be salvaged from the footage, all you get is a very faint recording which is very broken. It is a shame too as I had high hopes for this. Camera quality is okay but the 1080p is not anything special, it is the poor non existent sound quality that kills this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 July 2014
Excellent

1.0 out of 5 stars AEE magicam s70, 24 Jun 2014
it would have got 5 stars but a warning you canot get spire batterys for this camera anywhere my advise buy a gopro instead

3.0 out of 5 stars poorly made, 14 Oct 2013
D. Williams (UK) - See all my reviews
I can't comment on my personal usage of this cam because when inserting the SD card, it would not clip into position, and so I got No Card error when trying to record some footage. Tried 2 other cards, and same problem. Oh yes, I did insert the cards the right way up, and all cards work in my other cameras.
The package doesn't really represent good value....you gets what you pays for!!! It feels like a toy camera and the mounts are poorly made. I can only comment on image quality from samples on YouTube....some are quite good, but most are pretty awful, but I don't necessarily blame this on the camera but more to do with how the camera was mounted and the person operating it.
I was interested in this camera mainly because it had a TFT viewfinder, a remote control, a removable battery and backup power supply....all for a very competitive price. But, I am one of those people who is immediately uneasy with a product that is dead on arrival.....quality control has to be suspect. So I returned the camera for a refund, and Amazon as always, were so helpful and efficient in processing this.
In summary, I think this camera has impressive specifications and features (as good if not better than GoPro cams), with quite acceptable footage, but the build quality and reliability let this product down.