5.0 out of 5 stars Final Concert
The legendary keyboard maestro from Deep Purple has left us with a final bow, and we will cherish this concert for ages. Just before
Published 12 months ago by Peter L. Crisp

2.0 out of 5 stars I've got a trouble.
Firstly I received this item in broken case that didn't make me glad. CD is well, but earlier I purchased boxset CD+DVD so I've already have one. And this set I bought for the sake of Blu Ray only. But for addition to first trouble my player has refused to read this disk and stuck. So I can't to recommend this set for anything else.
Published 9 months ago by Scheglov Victor

5.0 out of 5 stars Final Concert, 16 Sep 2013
Peter L. Crisp (Melbourne, Australia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Concerto For Group And Orchestra (Blu-ray)
i played the disc i will admit there were a few "tears' rolling down my eyes and for good reason. Can you imagine what was going through Jon's mind with only a few weeks to go? I would hate to think, but gee everyone concerned did an absolutely stellar job in completing the final concert. Everyone "banded" together to help the great man out. In all it's glory it sounds great in 5.1. The music of Deep Purple and Jon's legacy will live on in years to come.

5.0 out of 5 stars superb, 29 Aug 2013
This review is from: Concerto For Group And Orchestra (Blu-ray)
When I purchased this I didn't realise it came with a behind the scenes making off DVD. What a surprise!! The insight this gives into the remaking of this stunning piece of work in awe inspiring,

I had the honour of seeing Jon Lord with Deep Purple and Whitesnake, what a true gentleman who was truly gifted and an awesome muscian.

2.0 out of 5 stars I've got a trouble., 8 Dec 2013
Scheglov Victor "engineer" (israel) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars Oh Lord!, 19 Nov 2013
This review is from: Concerto For Group And Orchestra (Blu-ray)
One of my favorites in the rock history, but I was disappointed on this item and maybe it's my mistake i didn't pay attention that the whole thing is a making of!

Concerto For Group And Orchestra
Concerto For Group And Orchestra by Jon Lord (Blu-ray - 2013)