5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy battery
I have had this for a couple of weeks, taken it to France on holiday. Charged IPhones, IPads and cameras, fantastic.
Holds a charge for a long time, Just need to remember that it needs charging too.
I would recommend this product.

Fantastic.
Published 13 months ago by Robin Salt

1.0 out of 5 stars Stated capacity is inaccurate
Allegedly Twenty Thousand and marked as such on all literature it failed to charge my 4200 samsung mega even once!

I contacted the seller who said it was actually two thousand!
Published 9 months ago by jamie

1.0 out of 5 stars Stated capacity is inaccurate, 14 Dec 2013
This review is from: 20000mAh USB Power Bank External Battery Charger for iPhone/iPad (Electronics)

I contacted the seller who said it was actually two thousand!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy battery, 4 Aug 2013
I would recommend this product.

Fantastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and light, plenty of power, 25 Nov 2013
I bought one of these and it failed to charge things for me. The seller replaced it without hesitation (that's great customer service) and the new one rocks. I'm pleasantly surprised by how light and powerful it is.

I'm 100% happy = and very grateful for the high quality service.

5.0 out of 5 stars I can't be without it, 24 Feb 2014
I loved this battery , it is very high capacity , it's great having a phone that can surf the web , give gsp directions ect but it can't even make a call if it's out of battery , I bought 3 of these one for me one for my girlfriend and one for my sister they all love it.
It's very handy, I will be buying more as my family members have asked me to get one for them.
Can't remember delivery details as I bought these a little while ago but it definitely wasn't late.
Thanks!

4.0 out of 5 stars Charging up takes some time, 24 Dec 2013
The product is very useful, I use it all the time since I'm a student, so I have to be on the move most of the time. Great to prevent overcharging of the phone battery. Some people say that even a slight crash would deterioriate the performance, but I haven't experienced anything about it. Works fine, just needs like, 6 hours of recharging up to the original limit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of kit, 24 Nov 2013
I've used this to charge an ipad, samsung phones, Kindle Fire and Kindle PW and couldn't be happier. The unit has LED lights that let you know how much charge is left and USB ports that allow you to charge two items at once.
It also comes with a USB cable and end-adapters that allow you to charge just about any portable electrical item. Highly recommended.

1.0 out of 5 stars 20000 mAh? No Way!!, 2 Mar 2014
I should say at the outset that I didn't buy this from Amazon - but it is the same product.
I couldn't believe the stated capacity of this charger. 20000 mAh is the same as 20 Ah = 20 Amp Hours. The capacity of a 12v car battery is only 3 or 4 times this figure.
I decided to test it thoroughly. I have a USB ammeter, and used it to charge the battery to full capacity from empty. It initially drew 1 amp while charging, dropping slowly to half an amp, then zero when the battery was fully charged - took about 12 hours (I was using a 2Amp charger- strange that the battery wouldn't draw more than 1 amp to charge?).
I connected the battery to my fully discharged iPad 3, and after 3 hours the lights on the charger all went off. I assumed this was because the iPad was fully charged. Nope, the battery was fully flat and the iPad only 45% charged!!
Assuming the iPad takes 2 amps while charging, this gives a rough capacity of 6 amp hours- WAY off the stated capacity.
It may be that the battery is more efficient with a lighter load, but I doubt it.
I'll continue to test this and if it improves I'll add to this review, but I would advise against buying this unit - it IS too good to be true!

4.0 out of 5 stars 20000mAh Power Bank, 12 Jan 2014
A useful gadget to have around but as it was shown in black I expected a black one, not the snot green I received. Secondly I doubt it's 20000mAh capacity as can only charge my Nokia N8 phone four or five times before it needs recharging. There were no instructions or user guide with this either although it's not rocket science but it was good value for the money. Delivery was prompt as specified.

1.0 out of 5 stars Lies!, 24 May 2014
It claims to have a 20,000mAh capacity which is VERY large, to that I have to say, BULLS***! I was already suspicious since it would be amazingly cheap for that price. I was correct it's actually 2,000mAh which is not large at all. Do not buy! you can find 2,000mAh power banks for less than £10 which are much better quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars Small and big on power, 24 Mar 2014
Great little battery, good charge for it's size. Compact and easy to use... powers devices quickly, just remember it needs charging too :)