5.0 out of 5 stars life changing book!
I found this book while browsing christian books. Decided to order because I was in such a bad place in my life and it was free.
The book has changed my whole thinking process and literally saved my life. I was on a downward spiral, and it was not drugs or alcohol but old age and a great lack of finances, the future looked very bleak.
It was a gift from my Lord...
Published 9 months ago by spanner

2.0 out of 5 stars Hope make you buy anything
If you are a committed, practicing Christian with suicidal ideology, this might help. I am not of any of Abrahamic faiths and so this VERY Americanized Help-yourself guide didn't help me. However, give it a shot, it's free if you can stand the proselytizing.
Published 7 months ago by Ms. Siusaidh Nicneill

5.0 out of 5 stars life changing book!, 10 Mar 2014
This review is from: 8 Reasons Your Life Matters (Kindle Edition)
It was a gift from my Lord to save me from doing something stupid.
I have already thanked the author, and had a reply!
I can freely recommend the book its a masterpiece and I am one grateful ol' lady!
thanks again to the author!

5.0 out of 5 stars A really good book! And I was surprised that it was for free =), 9 April 2014
This review is from: 8 Reasons Your Life Matters (Kindle Edition)
Normally I do my research for my next book to read, so after finishing my previous book I went to see the reviews and the content of this one. I read it in 2 days ...It was so positive, so real, so hopeful, so go for it even though the difficult times. I really have enjoyed this book and I strongly recommend it to anyone =)

2.0 out of 5 stars Hope make you buy anything, 4 May 2014
Ms. Siusaidh Nicneill "cruard32" (Inner Hebrides) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars thoughtful book, 22 July 2014
This review is from: 8 Reasons Your Life Matters (Kindle Edition)
To anyone in a depressed state so far gone that they contemplate taking their own life this may hopefully make them stop and think. A sort of answer to a prayer to anyone at the end of their tether. I found this author very uplifting and as though he is speaking to you face to face. No problem if one is not a bible fan. The message is the same. Hang on there! All is not lost! You have a pulse for living no matter what your age. Thanks author!

4.0 out of 5 stars A good Book, 6 Nov 2014
This review is from: 8 Reasons Your Life Matters (Kindle Edition)
A really good read by all standards - very informative and relevant to the subject. Just wondering now, how come I am only chancing on it now. Good stuff. I also recommend one titled “Where Did God Hide His Diamonds” – here’s a link:

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved every page!, 20 Mar 2014
This review is from: 8 Reasons Your Life Matters (Kindle Edition)
I would recommend this book to everyone and anyone. I originally downloaded it to gain pointers to help a friend out who is in a difficult time in life, but whilst reading it could completely relate to it and felt very moved and inspired by it. Whether you're in a difficult stage in your life or not, I would highly recommend this book... it's brilliant!

5.0 out of 5 stars 8 Reasons Your Life Matters, 19 Sep 2014
H. Hannington "Grannie" (Surrey) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 8 Reasons Your Life Matters (Kindle Edition)
This is an easy to read book full of spiritual truths. Plain and simple language that explains God's truth about each and everyone of us. A timely read for me. Thank you John for taking the time to write these words for others to read. I look forward to reading more of your work.

4.0 out of 5 stars 8 reasons Life Matters, 11 Oct 2014
This review is from: 8 Reasons Your Life Matters (Kindle Edition)
A well-written book where the author sensitively shares some of wonderfully encouraging personal stories. I really engaged with the book, and I liked the way it broke down the 8 points. It is a book of meditation and reflection that you don't have to finish in one go, even though it's a short book. You can delve in and out, and get some breathing space to take in the thoughts expressed.

I am encouraged by the words in this book, and it brought out more evidence of the great love that God has for us. We are secure in His love and there are many reasons to appreciate and value His love for us. The author list 8 of the most important reasons, and for this I am grateful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Helpful, 15 Aug 2014
This review is from: 8 Reasons Your Life Matters (Kindle Edition)
I found this book really helpful. it may even turn my life around. this made me see that no matter what I do I will be important to someone

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Aug 2014
This review is from: 8 Reasons Your Life Matters (Kindle Edition)
Really inspiring if you are going through a rough patch in your life. Uplifting.

8 Reasons Your Life Matters