Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.06

on 1 June 2013
I was so looking forward to the second book, thinking that would complete this series, and now feel totally frustrated by another cliff hanger. For me it does detract from the pleasure of the whole thing. In future I will try to avoid this situation, no matter how much I have enjoyed some of them. The book does get five stars from me despite this. It would be unfair to give it less, as it does deserve them, but I begrudge them as the whole thing has so irritated me.
on 3 June 2013
Submit is book 2 in the Surrender series by Melody Anne and OMG WHAT A BOOK, i am a huge fan of Melody's she never disapoints, I loved how this book carried on were surrender finished, the ups and downs of Ari and Rafe's relationship/business agreement, I highly recommend this book, can't wait for september to read book 3
on 1 June 2013
This is the second book in the series, and as the series goes on i think i loved it more and more, there were a few serious situations involved in this book, which made you feel like you had connected to the characters even more, Ari is stronger she doesnt take any Crap from Rafe and is starting to stand on her own feet, although you can see how much she has fallen in love with rafe, i think what is lovely is that you see rafe feels the same but doesnt quite know how to show how he feels.

When the story ends you feel like your heart is stuck in your throat i didnt want it to be over and was counting down the days until i could read Seduced
on 1 June 2013
OMG! I cannot believe we have to wait for four months for Seduced, I can't wait that long. If you've never read this series before then your missing out! The twists and turns in Ari and Rafes relationship has you on the edge of your seat. As your reading you find yourself screaming at Rafe for him to wake up and face his love for Ari. To get that emotional over a character is a sure sign of a great author! Only negative is having to wait so long for the next instalment, I think it's to long to wait and keep the story in your head, in four months other books are usually in your head. Doesn't the shades of gray books owe their popularity to partly being immediately available!
on 2 June 2013
Read both books in this series and have loved reading them both, and they are well written and definitely an easy, enjoyable read. Looking forward to the third book, Seduced, coming out September. Would highly recommend if you enjoyed reading the 'Fifty Shades of Grey' series as i think its a similar read.
on 1 June 2013
Loved loved loved it, enjoyed the first one but this one a million times better and I can't believe we have to wait until September :). Melody Anne as usual did not disappoint :)
on 1 June 2013
Love Melody Anne and once again she does not disappoint... Read submit in a day lounging in the sun... Just wish I didn't have to wait until September for the third instalment.
on 2 June 2013
Totally enjoyed this book more than the first one,can't wait for the third installment,great story,great writing,well done,kept me hooked to the end :-)
on 31 May 2013
Loved the seconded installment in the series. Ive picked it up everychance ive got throughout the day, and just finished it. Loads of twist in the story of Ari and Rafe, with the romance of lea and Shane heating up. I cant wait till September for the next one. I did notice a few name errors and typios.
on 1 June 2013
Wanted things to work out hate when a book leaves you like this need the third one now like Melody Anne have read a few of her books and would recommend them to anyone liking hot romantic novels