Format: MP3 Download|Change

Simply a masterpiece.
on 1 August 2014
End of the night.....
on 18 September 2013
I've heard a few songs from this album now and then but listening to the album as a whole just makes things even better. With songs like "The Game of Love" harking back to the mood of "Something About Us" and the homage to Giovanni Giorgio, "Giorgio by Moroder" is an exceptional nine minutes of your time with some quality live drums in the latter half.
on 16 September 2013
This was bought as a gift to my partner, the album is great and sounds even better on vinyl than I could ever imagine.
This is definitely something that everyone, no matter what music you like, should give a listen to
on 28 September 2013
I was excited when I first played this - something I haven't felt about an album since I was much younger. Couldn't stop playing it. Seemed like something new was happening - something worth listening to, like when I was young. I'd discovered a great sound from a great band! Felt really good to be listening to something that suprised me.
on 19 August 2015
Highly recommended.
on 5 August 2013
Not my kind of stuff (it was for my son) but the addition of Nile Rogers brings the usual Elecronica duo back
to the real world & applies a bit of funk - if only he 'd do it with Kraftwerk.....
on 27 May 2013
Not sure what to think of this. It isn't their usual sound. There is Daft Punk trademark sound there but for the most part it doesn't sound electro as they used to. The use of real drums with electro music doesn't really work. The tracks 1 - 6 sound similar to me. Not a lot difference between them.
Gorgio By Mororder and Touch are quite clever sound wise in how the music change composition halfway through. Contact; sounds effect are brilliant but, again using real drums, base and symbols doesn't work. Doesn't give the music and out of space quality at all. The orchestra on Motherboard is cleverly interwoven with all the other electro and real drums sounds. Do It Right is really poor track with lyrics that are typical of todays music. Inane and moronic.
This album overall is okay but, I get the feeling Daft Punk aren't so keen on the music of their roots. While you can say that using real instruments and making general easy listening pop is a sign of maturity. It's more a sign of selling out or just no longer confident of fascinated by their trademark sound. This could be a make or break for Daft Punk.
on 30 December 2013
An incredible musical gift ... the instrumentation on this album is incredible. The songs remind me of the Disco era of live music and the metronomic drum beat.
Throroughly enjoyed this album