Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 22 January 2014
After the success of "Get Lucky" I was looking forward to this album, I must say I am stunned at how banal it is, at one point in one of the tracks, I am not sure which one as they all sound virtually the same, I thought I was listening to "Sparky's magic piano" I am glad I didn't waste money buying it on CD. I have heard great tracks from the French duo in the past but it seems as if this is where this album belongs, in the past, very reminiscent of 1970's concept albums.
on 1 August 2014
its better than I have expected
on 2 November 2015
Item came fast and great sound
on 22 May 2015
Great album, bought as a gift.
on 18 March 2016
The comeback of Nile Rodgers!
on 27 May 2013
This album is dreadful. Unless you like Shalamar. It sounds like a bunch of musos showing off their funk/disco chops. The production is horrible. It all sounds far too slick, lacking any warmth. They have failed to re-create the classic 70's/80's sound they're obviously after. The songs are also very dull and that bloody vocoder!!! Maybe it will sound really cool in 5 years time but i highly doubt it. Almost unlistenable.
77 comments| 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 April 2015
Best album I've listened to.
on 17 November 2014
Son loved it :) Great music
on 23 July 2014
Great so is Niles Rodgers!
on 2 December 2013
Dont believe the hype, play 10 seconds of every track and decide for yourself. Dull in the most part, shame.