5.0 out of 5 stars SkyCaddie 2013 GPS Golf Rangefinder Watch Black
Brilliant product picks up all the courses I play, pretty good with distance and sometime does not get a good satellite signal. Bad part took a long time to arrive
Published 9 months ago by Pickettsa

1.0 out of 5 stars joke of a company
The sky caddie watch worked well for 3 rounds, then the problem started it wont charge, now they wash there hands of you and start saying the watch is not covered under there worldwide warrenty as told to me from pga golf, if I were going to purchase a gps watch I would buy garmin as sky caddie are a joke.
Published 6 months ago by wendy swoish

5.0 out of 5 stars SkyCaddie 2013 GPS Golf Rangefinder Watch Black, 7 Nov 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Golf made easier, 27 Oct 2013
This review is from: SkyCaddie GPS Watch (Sports)
I have been using a smart phone app for while, bit of a pain switching it on every time plus I have been told it is not legal in a competition.

The watch is very easy to use and recharge. Did not need a charger as by Sony phone charger used a USB type lead.

I found a fault on one of the courses I use, e mailed Sky Caddie and the correction was made, no problem. Not quite figured out the scoring yet

1.0 out of 5 stars joke of a company, 7 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Covers many courses, 6 Aug 2014
This review is from: SkyCaddie GPS Watch (Sports)
Bought this watch with the free maps package. Not from Amazon. The watch is very sturdy and easy to use, I bought this over the garmin due to the reported better accuracy of yards and the fact it had courses mapped with other watches did not. I have used it both in the U.K. and Spain, rain and shine. Easy to read and has helped my handicap come down a little. Whichever watch you purchase check your course is listed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Golf, 8 Jan 2014
This review is from: SkyCaddie GPS Watch (Sports)
I bought this for my Husband as he is Golf Mad, the first time he used it he won the game with his friends. He found it a great help and it has improved his golf.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 17 Aug 2014