5.0 out of 5 stars Great pack!! Why pay more for other more well known 2 litre packs?, 31 July 2013
K. GRAHAM - See all my reviews
This review is from: Skycrane Hydration Pack (Misc.)
This pack is amazing, it has all the space I need and more. There's room for all tools, spare tubes, money, mobile phone, mini pump, food (bananas, energy bars) and my thick rain jacket. It has external mesh side pockets and bungee for whatever else you wanna stuff in it. The hydration system with bite valve works really well, its an extremely well made quality item that should last forever. It fits great with a chest strap, but it also has a waist strap if you doing bumpy stuff on your mountain bike. I'm over the moon with it! I was seriously considering buying a more expensive well known brand but for the extra cash but I would have gotten a lot less space. I've just had it on 50 mile cross country ride in the blazing sun, and with my 750ml cage bottle I found I had ample fluids to last the journey. This has got to be the best cycling/walking pack for the money, I cant fault it, one happy customer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 4 April 2014
This review is from: Skycrane Hydration Pack (Misc.)
This product does the job it says. It's comfortable to wear. Don't realise it's on your back. Recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and practical, 29 Jan 2014
This review is from: Skycrane Hydration Pack (Misc.)
Fits the bill for the fast walking I do and it's a good comfortable fit. Would highly recommend this product

Skycrane Hydration Pack