5.0 out of 5 stars One word - Perfect!
Warm, comfortable and well-made. Fits me perfectly. 2 direction zip is a great idea. Washes well too. I'm happy! Have already recommended to friends.
Published 21 months ago by TomDavis

2.0 out of 5 stars Sizes are VERY VERY small
I got this for my Hubby, he is normally a size M in t-sirts/trousers. Reading the reviews on here, I ordered one in Large. I couldn't believe how small it was (length wise) and even worse after washed.

If you are normally a size M - order XL or XXL (seems a lot - but L is just not enough)
Published 15 months ago by Mrs Copland

5.0 out of 5 stars One word - Perfect!, 28 Jun. 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Sizes are VERY VERY small, 12 Dec. 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Baby clothes!, 10 Jan. 2014
Ordered Large. I am medium according to their sizing chart. Like most of the other buyers, what was delivered was far too small. I have given the supplier the opportunity to advise me on what size I should order as a replacement, but have been ignored. Is it any good? For your hamster perhaps! Look elsewhere!

1.0 out of 5 stars chinese sizes, 9 Jan. 2014
normally xl sizes fit me easily. this would need to be about 5xl. the legs were short halfway to my knees. couldn't even get the top anywhere near over my shoulders even when hunching up to be small rubbish. So I don't know where the perfect reviews come from blind dwarves?

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 24 Jun. 2014
Great item and great service, exactly as described, will be great for when I work on cold mornings! many thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars Buy the size bigger than you normally would, 5 Mar. 2014
Quite small fittings and I read the same from other reviews so I bought a large, when i would normally have bought a medium, and it fits as I would expect a medium to fit. Would have given it 5 stars but its very baggy on the arms.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not true to size., 27 Feb. 2014
Packaged well and arrived in good time. Product itself was a Christmas present for my bf. Trying it on Christmas night was a tad hilarious however. Way too small, caused him...erm, discomfort. Me however (Size 8, 5'3) it fits great! Nice material and looks good enough to wear as outerwear style onesie.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ready for the world., 25 Feb. 2014
Item arrived as per order and fits well. Just waiting for the really cold days to kick in now to test it's resilience.

5.0 out of 5 stars Toasty, 10 Feb. 2014
Bought the for my hubby for his over night fishing trip he said they fitted nicely didn't go up his bottom when he moved ...kept him warm ...very nice and will prob get some more for the other fishermen in my family .... Well recommended quick delivery and great price to just what he wanted

3.0 out of 5 stars warm, 5 Jan. 2014
Warm but colour came out on my husband's skin before first wash so we are wary about washing and am keeping an eye out in case colour runs some more