Size: 21"|Colour Name: Plum 9970 (4 Wheel)|Change
Price:£21.99 - £89.99

on 19 August 2013
I brought this range in 21" and 29".

21" hand luggage - meet all the size requirements for cabin luggage. If you are planning on using this as carry on luggage, instead of checking a bag into the hold, then my personal opinion would be that it is slightly too small. However, this depends on what you plan on bringing with you.

I recently used my on a trip to the US and boy did I put the bag to the test. The weight allowance allocated to me was 18kg and I managed to pack so much clothes into the case that I thought the seams were going to burst. I never did reach the 18kg allowance, but even when bulky the bag did not exceed the size requirement, and because of the material it's made of you can push down on it quite on lot to cram things in. The fact that I didn't have to factor in space for my handbag, was a definite bonus.

When full you don't notice the weight when pushing along on 4 wheels, although the handle does feel a bit 'rickety', but I notice that this tends to be the same on other makes too.

Overall, this is a very nice lightweight bag, that can hold a lot when pushed. Would highly recommend.

29" suitcase - in my opinion this is the perfect size considering the maximum travel allowance is 23kg for international travel and 20kg for Europe.

I had seen lots of people with the lightweight suitcases and thought they are ideal, but the thing that put me off was the size of the handle. On these they are perfect, the same size as you would find on a standard suitcase. The material is slightly better as it is thicker than most, so offers more protection, especially knowing how your cases as handled at the airport. The sides of the case are sturdy and you don't get that bulging look that you would expect given the lightweight material they are made from.

Again I used this on a recent trip to the US, which involved a transfer flight. On both my outbound and inbound travels I was at maximum weight, which made the cases heavy to lift. Despite this I suffered no damage to the bag, wheels or handle.

I brought these in plum 9970 and black 9970 and was pleasantly surprised to find out they had 4 wheels instead of two.

Would I recommend this range of cases? The answer is most definitely. I like to shop and knowing that I have something that is lightweight and won't take away much from my travel allowance, then it's a win/win for me.
33 comments|393 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 September 2014
Brilliant suitcase. Super lightweight. Very sturdy build. 4 wheels brilliant and completely stable. Spins 360deg. Very easy to wheel. Perfect cabin baggage. Highly recommend it.
on 23 July 2015
This is nice and light but I notice that when packed with about 8kg (under the 10kg allowed by airlines as cabin luggage), it does not glide as well as it should, so not as easy to push as I expected. In effect, it's more like a very light 2 wheeler case. I use it about twice a year for holidays and I really like the size and colour.
on 6 May 2014
Bought this for long haul holiday and was delighted with the four wheel action which meant I could push it along with no strain like you get pulling a heavy two wheel case. At times it took off in a random direction but I think that had I just had that one case it would have been fine.
on 28 January 2014
The case arrived a week earlier than I expected it to, so full marks to the vendor for rapid dispatch & delivery.

As for the case itself, I bought the cheapest version of the 4 wheel case, as I'm getting tired of the 2 wheeled variety catching on things as I tow it behind me & the fact that I find they get difficult to stand up, once they're full. Straight out of the box it's clear that this is a good quality item. The material appears sturdy and there is good rigidity to the frame/towing handle but the case itself is light enough that it feels to have literally no weight at all; something that comes in handy when planning to use it for airline travel. There are two well proportioned external pockets on the front of the case and both top and side handles, both of which look to be well designed and unlikely to catch in airport baggage handling systems as they lie flat against the body of the case. Another nice touch to prevent damage is the fact that the towing handle doesn't just collapse when not in use, but tucks inside the rear body of the case, with a zipped flap to cover it and prevent it accidentally being extended.

Finally, the 4 wheels seem well placed for balance and sturdy enough to cope with a typical 2 week holiday or business travel load.

All in all a very good and most practical piece of luggage.
on 20 July 2015
Used the smallest size on 3 journeys for 1 month, light load with just clothes inside it. One wheel completely broken, another buckling and ready to break. Two wheel rubbers worn on one side not the other - had to carry it for miles as it wouldn't pull. Very poor quality. Returned for a refund.
review image
22 comments|47 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 August 2013
I bought the 21" suitcase thinking it was 1,69kg as stated. However when the suitcase arrived it was actually 2.3kg. Think the information details need to be changed!
on 23 September 2015
Great light bag. Huge capacity. Hard to fill if your allowance is only 23kg as the contents will move around a lot.
We also bought the slightly smaller one. Lots of room too but as the bag is so light max filled weight we could achieve was 20kg. Shame there's nothing in between.
on 15 March 2016
Would not recommend this suitcase once filled with the flight maximum for EU 23kg you can barely move it all nevermind "glide" it along... After one trip one wheel was entirely melted away - not from the airport or baggage handlers! - but from wheeling along as intended!!
review image review image review image
on 17 November 2013
I bought this for my Mum who's over 70 as she travels a lot on the train and the ability to wheel along rather than drag behind her. It's also very lightweight and a nice colour that can be picked out on the airport conveyor belt!