4.0 out of 5 stars Just what i needed but stupid app function
I had looked at Eye-Fi cards for years but never thought the extra expense was needed but now with so many social media channels I have become addicted to sharing my photos on instagram.
So I brought a WIFI compact camera and although it took great photos they were nothing like ones achieved with a CSC (Compact System Camera). So I purchased a Canon EOS-M on a great...
Published 10 months ago by GadgetBoyz

2.0 out of 5 stars Unable to upload selected photos
I changed this card for a Toshiba Flashair for one important reason. If you take many photos on your camera and only wish to upload one or two to your iPhone, it isn't possible. You have to upload the whole lot even if it is hundreds ! Also if you've uploaded them and then delete any on your phone, it isn't possible to upload them again.
I think the Eye-Fi Pro x2...
Published 7 months ago by James S

‹ Previous | 1 2 310 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly, as expected, 10 May 2014
S. Allum (Surrey, England) - See all my reviews
I bought this so that I could upload photos to my iPhone (and hence Dropbox) on the move, and even "process" some of the photos using Snapseed, Camera Awesome or PSExpress on the iPhone or iPad. I have tried it in my Nikon D7100 and Fuji x100s and it works perfectly in both. Whilst it would be nice to have wifi directly in the Camera, this is the next best thing and a great addition to my photography workflow.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 11 Feb 2014
This review is from: Eyefi Mobi 8GB WiFi SDHC CARD + FREE 90 days Eyefi Cloud (Personal Computers)
I found this very easy to set up (using iPad Air). Worked perfectly as described and transfer times are pretty fast. Loses one star as you have to connect to the card every time you use it. I believe this is more a fault with iOS rather than the card, but it is frustrating.

All in all does just what I wanted it to very well and I would recommend it to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Mmmm, 23 Dec 2013
Still a bit of a pain in the backside to set up as everyone seems to have mentioned but once done it works very well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great idea but not perfect (yet), 6 Oct 2014
I wanted to be able to copy photos from my camera (Nikon D300s) to my phone to post photos on Facebook so bought the Mobi SD card. It works well and sends full resolution photos to your phone but occasionally it has not copied all the images despite having plenty space on the phone to accept them. Overall though, it's great and I'm pleased I bought one. I went for the 32Gb as it worked out cheaper per Gb to buy a 32Gb card than an 8Gb card (£58/32Gb, £31/8Gb). You will need to download the Mobi app for your phone. The downside (with the app) is that, whilst it gives you the option to save the photos to the phone or an ext. card, it will only save to the phone! App needs some work on it! My work around (I have found) is to create a folder on my ext. card and after my photo shooting, I COPY them to the external card. The MOVE option will not work which would be ideal. If you choose the MOVE option, nothing will happen. After copying them to the external card, I go to the Mobi folder on the phone
(which creates itself as soon as the photos start to copy to the phone) and delete the photos. Not ideal but if you don't you will soon fill up the space on your phone. The app does allow you to set a limit of the Mb/Gb (min 500Mb) space you want to store the photos on your phone. I've set mine to 1Gb.

Once you have the app, the photos copy to the phone automatically, you don't have to do anything. Leave your camera switched on, however, to give the card time to copy the photos to your phone.

Four stars and not five? Well, not all the photos have transmitted up to now ( to be fair I've just got it so maybe it's something I'm doing) and the app which you have to have to work with card needs some work on it to make it perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Almost as good as eating nutella straight out of the jar, 27 May 2014
Like a man covered in lube being thrown down a slip'n'slide, photos glide between my camera and smart devices. I would heartily recommend it to anyone (the card, not lubing yourself up for some slip'n'slide fun)

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for photos only with IOS, 30 Dec 2013
Works seamlessly with photos great, but this does not support video for iOS devices,
something that is not stated very clear.

3.0 out of 5 stars No way to prevent multiple transfers of the same file., 24 April 2014
Works perfectly well, but the lock option to prevent your photos being sent repeatedly isn't available in the mobile version of this card, and that wasn't made clear enough when I bought mine. It's not a huge problem if you like to keep your card clean and delete all your photos as soon as you've confirmed they've been transferred, but if you like to keep old photos on your camera, this is going to drive you mad.

3.0 out of 5 stars My mistake, 23 Mar 2014
Had to return as it only worked to transfer to a mobile device rather than a computer. When I can afford it will probably get the computer-compatible Pro version. Perhaps this difference should have been made a bit clearer in the description. Quick and efficient delivery, but two expensive to 'put down to experience'. Return and refund exemplary.

4.0 out of 5 stars TRANSFER ONLY JPEG., 20 May 2014
1). Mobi cards can transfer only JPEG files. So, in your DSLRs set image file format to JPEG+ RAW.
2). Cards Wi-Fi automatically shut-downs if no transfer is triggred within 1 Min to save battery.
3). Since Wi-Fi shut-downs, everytime you have to goto WiFi settings in your smart-phone/Tablet/iPad and select Eye-Fi card. This is annoying.

3.0 out of 5 stars Hit and miss, 6 May 2014
A. Waugh "Beastie" (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
Great when it works, very frustrating when it doesn't.
I use it on my Canon 1D Mark IV to my Iphone, Motorola tablet and MacBook Pro.
So far the tablet is best at receiving the images. iPhone's very hit & miss, and I've yet to try it on the Mac.
Just glad it's a Class 10 card, or it probably would've been returned.

‹ Previous | 1 2 310 | Next ›