5.0 out of 5 stars Good for toilet training at night
Published 19 months ago by Riggs

1.0 out of 5 stars The product is great but...
Published 21 days ago by Claire

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for toilet training at night, 22 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Pampers Bed Mats Compact Bag, 21 Mats - (Pack of 3) (Personal Care)
We bought these for toilet training our 3 year old at night so we didn't need to keep washing sheets every day (and also changing them every night). It says on the instructions to put under the sheet, which we'll probably do once our little one has gotten a bit better at getting up for the toilet (she's a really deep sleeper). For now we put them over the sheet, which works fine as the side they lie on (the absorbent side) is very soft. Because they are waterproof this allows us to quickly change them in the middle of the night without the sheet getting wet. They tuck in nicely to the bed under the mattress so they don't move when the kids roll about (this is a single bed not a smaller cot bed and don't have many issues with it staying in place, occasionally when they're particularly restless they don't stay tucked in). Been using them for nearly a year now, very happy with them, never had to change the sheet due to it being wet. They're very compact so easily thrown in a bag for travelling.

Also tried the Huggies version, nowhere near as good (from what I remember they weren't as big, seemed to make my little one warm and had to be stuck down which I wasn't keen on).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for grandparents too., 30 Jan. 2014
We get these for my elderly grandmother who needs these for occasional accidents after a fall - they were recommended to us by family friends with disabilities. Very reasonably priced, they fit on the bed well and stay in place as she turns herself into bed, and keep the bed dry.

It's a shame they don't come out with teapot and cake designed ones for the oldies!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pampers Bed Mats meet all my requirements for comfort for baby and others., 26 Feb. 2014
The speed they were delivered was excellent! Easily disposable, and travelling is no problem. Thank you and I will be ordering again.They are better than other brands I have tried.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 5 Mar. 2015
These are great bed mats. I use them daily as incontinence mats for my elderly grandmother and I prefer these to many of the mats made for adults. The tuck in flaps are very useful for keeping them in place and they are an excellent size for a single mattress. They have good odour control and your skin can still breathe with the plastic backing. All in all a good product.

4.0 out of 5 stars The mats themselves seem better than other brands (longer lasting, 9 July 2014
Delivery and content as promised - would give 5 stars, if only they would NOT add all this extra packaging as if the box contains breakables.
The mats themselves seem better than other brands (longer lasting, if there is no need to exchange them).

1.0 out of 5 stars The product is great but..., 12 Jun. 2015
Claire (Suffolk, U.K) - See all my reviews
These are perfect for my 4 year old child's night time toilet training. However, they are now only available if you join Amazon Prime and sign up to Amazon Family, which I think this is appalling! The large supermarkets in my area do not sell them so now I have to find an inconvenient alternative. I do not think it is fair of Amazon to restrict these to a specific clientele as not everyone wants to join Amazon Prime and they are not solely used by families with children. Very unhappy with this change.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 April 2015
Excellent and lightweight - very useful for travel situations where you wouldn't prefer a re-useable mat

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 16 Oct. 2014
Theses are great for bed wetting no more changing the sheets big enough to took in each side of a single bed. Place on top of the sheets are soft enough to lie directly on I should know my son would moan otherwise in fact they got the thumbs up from him to. Also great for lining car seats and pushchairs during early stages of toilet training.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing product will definitely recommedn, 23 Jun. 2014
I use the bed mats for both my children and they are amazing, these have reduced the amount of time I spend changing a wet bed. My children are not constant bed wetters and when they do, I only spend about 5 minutes now. I would recommend these to anyone wanting to minimise bed wetting, they are disposable and keep the rest of the bed dry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for what I needed, 23 Jun. 2014
My 5 year old still has bedtime accidents and doesn't like wearing the pull ups, it was driving me crazy washing bedding every night, I tried loads of different bed mats but these ones are perfect, the wings fit around the bed and it's absorbent enough.