5.0 out of 5 stars Good for toilet training at night
Published 9 months ago by Riggs

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product, but there are better ones out there.
This is a good product, and they have saved out mattress many times with our little ones wetting! - But, there is better out there, namely Huggies, these are just absorbent pads, where the others have sticky tabs which we find make such a difference!!
Published 7 months ago by L Davies

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for toilet training at night, 22 Nov 2013
This review is from: Pampers Bed Mats Compact Bag, 21 Mats - (Pack of 3) (Personal Care)
We bought these for toilet training our 3 year old at night so we didn't need to keep washing sheets every day (and also changing them every night). It says on the instructions to put under the sheet, which we'll probably do once our little one has gotten a bit better at getting up for the toilet (she's a really deep sleeper). For now we put them over the sheet, which works fine as the side they lie on (the absorbent side) is very soft. Because they are waterproof this allows us to quickly change them in the middle of the night without the sheet getting wet. They tuck in nicely to the bed under the mattress so they don't move when the kids roll about (this is a single bed not a smaller cot bed and don't have many issues with it staying in place, occasionally when they're particularly restless they don't stay tucked in). Been using them for nearly a year now, very happy with them, never had to change the sheet due to it being wet. They're very compact so easily thrown in a bag for travelling.

Also tried the Huggies version, nowhere near as good (from what I remember they weren't as big, seemed to make my little one warm and had to be stuck down which I wasn't keen on).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for grandparents too., 30 Jan 2014
We get these for my elderly grandmother who needs these for occasional accidents after a fall - they were recommended to us by family friends with disabilities. Very reasonably priced, they fit on the bed well and stay in place as she turns herself into bed, and keep the bed dry.

It's a shame they don't come out with teapot and cake designed ones for the oldies!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pampers Bed Mats meet all my requirements for comfort for baby and others., 26 Feb 2014
The speed they were delivered was excellent! Easily disposable, and travelling is no problem. Thank you and I will be ordering again.They are better than other brands I have tried.

4.0 out of 5 stars The mats themselves seem better than other brands (longer lasting, 9 July 2014
Delivery and content as promised - would give 5 stars, if only they would NOT add all this extra packaging as if the box contains breakables.
The mats themselves seem better than other brands (longer lasting, if there is no need to exchange them).

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing product will definitely recommedn, 23 Jun 2014
I use the bed mats for both my children and they are amazing, these have reduced the amount of time I spend changing a wet bed. My children are not constant bed wetters and when they do, I only spend about 5 minutes now. I would recommend these to anyone wanting to minimise bed wetting, they are disposable and keep the rest of the bed dry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for what I needed, 23 Jun 2014
My 5 year old still has bedtime accidents and doesn't like wearing the pull ups, it was driving me crazy washing bedding every night, I tried loads of different bed mats but these ones are perfect, the wings fit around the bed and it's absorbent enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price, 22 Jun 2014
Ms CT Clarke (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I have a very elderly cat who sometimes missed the tray, so I put one of these under the tray, to catch excess liquid.

Very easy to pop down, very easy to replace and such a fantastic size.

I did try some cheaper ones and frankly, there is no comparison; these are much more absorbent. Even when used, they don't feel like they're about to leak.

There are non absorbent areas at each long end and I would suggest that if you use them as I do, fold that over under the main absorbent bit, or it will be used rather than the absorbent bit!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best buy, best price, 16 April 2014
Bought the mats for the first time just in case my daughter would have a messy days when she was a few months old. Thanks to those mats, one day I didn't ended up buying new mattress, only had to change a bedding sheets and mattress was still clean. I also used a few of them after giving birth on my bed, as the're much bigger that normal mats. Now second baby will arrive soon and hope they'll be good use again !

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value, 12 Sep 2014
Fantastic value. You get three packs for what you normally pay for one in the supermarkets.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for, 10 Aug 2014
Very good not only for babies but for the infirm too