on 9 February 2014
Mg Canon MG 5450 had no problems with these carts n when I put one in my printer the printer picked it up a a new full cart no problem!
on 13 January 2014
I just do not understand why the printer manufacturers charge so much for OEM cartridges when these are much cheaper and, in my opinion, just as good. Then again, I suppose I do understand when you see how cheap really good printers are. Maybe they should increase the cost of the machines and reduce the cost of their cartridges. Five OEM cartridges for the same money as a new printer? Madness!
These cartridges are superb value for money and print quality is brilliant.
on 7 January 2014
Well it is just ink actually. Plain old, boring printer ink. But it costs less than half the price of Canon "official" ink. My Canon MG5450 just accepted it without a peep. Not a word that it hadn't been approved by Canon. Splendid.
Ordered New Year's Eve Eve, arrived New Year's Eve. Excellent. And the package was small enough to fit through the letterbox. Marvellous. Can't wait for the ink to run out so I can order some more.
on 16 November 2013
Decided to buy and don't regret it. Product quality is up there with the Canon originals.
When I received the pack of cartridges, the magenta refused to be read by my printer (MG5450). Triangle MMA replied straight away, and sent out a replacement immediately. Extremely professional, and a great way to ensure repeat business!
Packaging was top notch too.
on 3 April 2015
No problems with these catridges at all.
They produce a nice deep black.
The ink lasts a long time - no problems here.
The chip works fine - my Canon IP7250 does not know that there is not a genuine catridge installed :-)
My only gripe is that they don't come in multiples greater than two (I use a lot of black ink).
on 13 October 2013
New Canon printer and again amazed at a) speed at which the ink is used and b) cost or branded replacements. So decided on this option that I have been using for a couple of weeks and they seem fine. But I don't tend to print pictures more text and some colour here and there so not sure I can comment on performance if looking to print out high quality pictures.
on 6 September 2013
Bought these inks as the original Canon ones are too expensive.
Very happy with purchase,inks fitted the printer with no dramas.
Colours are true, with no blurring.
Nice to see that no error message from the printer was generated, as happens often with none standard inks.
Would buy these inks again.
on 16 August 2013
I gave this 5 stars as the quality of these Inks are superb. As good as the originals from my experience. At a fraction of the cost.
Also XXL tanks and good value.
The delivery was bang on time and I highly recommend this product and the service was superb.
Thank you.
on 12 December 2013
Refuse to pay the exorbitant prices that Canon charge fo their ink.. Being able to buy the different coloured inks at an affordable price when I need them is a great help. The inks took only a couple of days from order to delivery and I am more than pleased with the product
on 25 August 2014
Have bought 2 sets of these now.
Colours seem equally balanced and so one does not run out way before the others - clearly black gets used most
Works well with the printer and I have had no problems.
No error messages
Packing minimal and just right