on 22 May 2013
Bought this book shortly after Carra's last game for Liverpool at Anfield. Such an emotional day and this book really pays homage to the legend. A great selection of writers and writing styles sharing their memories of Carra and superb analysis and quotes of his career. Fully recommend to any Liverpool or football fan, thank you! YNWA.
on 7 July 2013
I bought this book because I am a huge Carra fan and I have found it to be very good. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading the comments and stories.
on 26 July 2013
I really enjoyed this book I'm a massive Liverpool fan and I adore Jamie it was great reading what other people think of him. I would recommend this book to some more Liverpool fan .
on 3 July 2013
Brilliant book about a brilliant footballer and servant of the mighty reds and there doesn't come much mightier than carra
on 25 July 2013
This is a great little book highlighting major events in Jamie's career at Liverpool - of course I am a Liverpool fan.
on 10 October 2013
As I am a Liverpool supporter , this book was a bargain buy , it covers this legends career all 657 games for the club , from schoolboy to brilliant central defender .
on 3 September 2013
This was a great purchase, the product was in amazing condition like new, and I received it earlier than expected, Very pleased. Boyfriend is very happy.
on 7 October 2013
Rely enjoyed the format of this book. It had loads of factual information and some funny moments. You got a real insight into the man that is Carra.
on 15 August 2013
My boyfriend loved it excellent buy!!!!! My boyfriend is a major Liverpool fan and carrager had just retired I found this on amazon perfect!!!
on 10 August 2013
Really enjoyed the insight to the great unassuming man. He will surely be missed as he was a big part of the beating heart of Liverpool FC.