5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic
I'm sure anyone buying this has already seen the films so I won't review them again but they are great fantasy films and if you like that kind of thing, this is a must have.
Published 8 months ago by mummy spoon

3.0 out of 5 stars All disks are not region free
Although it says that it's region free, the 2 disks of Prince Caspian are not. I'm region 1 and Prince Caspian won't play on my player.
Published 8 months ago by Nicole D.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 9 Aug 2013
mummy spoon (South Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: The Chronicles of Narnia Trilogy [Blu-ray] [2005] (Blu-ray)
I was so pleased when I pre-ordered this as I didn't think we would get a complete set with the first two films being owned by Disney and the third by 20th century fox.I recieved it on release date and am now even more pleased as it's a great set.
All three films have a great collection of special features, the first two films have a whole disc of them, If you love these films as I do, you won't be disappointed.

The lion, the witch and the wardrobe-Languges:English,Portuguese,Spanish,Dutch and Flemish aswell as AD
Subtitles:English,Portuguese,Spanish and Dutch
Prince Caspian-Languges:English,Portuguese,Spanish,Dutch and Belgian aswell as AD
Subtitles:English,Portuguese,Spanish and Dutch
The voyage of The Dawn Treader-Languges:English,Portuguese,Spanish,Norwegian,Russian,Chinese,Ukrainian and Lithuanian aswell as AD
Subtitles:English only
The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe and Voyage of the Dawn Treader are Multi-region, Prince Caspian is B only.

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT Region Free as described, 9 Aug 2013
Leif Anderson - See all my reviews
As mentioned in another review, this item is NOT region free. The second movie (Prince Caspian) is clearly marked on the box and case as REGION B. Thus, it does not play in my Region A players. The other two movies are Region A-B-C compatible.

Very disappointing! Having 2 out of 3 doesn't quite make a complete set.

3.0 out of 5 stars All disks are not region free, 2 Aug 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't let the low rating fool you, 5 Jan 2014
M. Delaere (Belgium) - See all my reviews
I watched all 3 movies on blu-ray now twice (more so on dvd's :D). And they keep amazing/entertaining me. Picture quality is amazing. There's scenes in all movies that really do blu-ray justice (like the shores of their kingdom, with all the rocks, trees, shores and water. A joy to watch. The story also never bores me. Plenty of characters to bind with (or hate :D). The first movie is perhaps the best, but that doesn't make the 2nd/3rd bad movies. They are just a tiny bit behind (still amazing). Between the 2nd and third, i have a hard time choosing. The third is more fast paced, and if you are short on time perhaps the better choice for the evening. If you have plenty of time, then Caspian is a good watch. As far as I can see these disks hold all the bonus material one can have. Both the first movies are 'two disc'-versions. Disc 1 holding the movies, (and few extra's), 2nd discs contain a lot of extra's. The third movie is on one disc. But the movie is a lot shorter (33 and 43 minutes shorter then other movies), so that gives more space for extra's, wich there are a lot too.

A nice surprise is the third movie is in full screen format. 16:9 and not 21:9 (cinema ratio). In the movie I never have the feeling that they dropped some information on the side of the screen loose. So i don't know how they pulled this off. Sharpness is amazing too, wich doesn't suggest cropping/downsizing, to fit the screen. For home use, i really love 16:9, makes it even more 'cinematic' feel cause it uses full screen. So yeah a nice little surprise i say.

I reviewed this box mainly because it's underrated so far here. Especially with the recent price drop, you shouldn't hestitate. All extra's seem to be there. The paper box that holds the 3 movies with the narnian symbol shield on it, seen in the pictures), is nothing special, but feels pretty sturdy, and has nice summaries of all movies, and listings of the extra's. The 3 movies come in a standard blu-ray case, that most of the movies come into.

There seem to be some discussion if these are extended movies or not. I suspect they are extended, but don't have proof. I'll list the run times below.

Lion Witch and Wardrobe: 140 minutes
Prince Caspian: 150 minutes
Voyage of the Dawn Treader: 107 minutes.

And extra's, to many to list to be honest. Both informative, interactive, delete scenes, commentaries (director, and actors).

main feature languages:

Lion Witch and Wardrobe: English, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Flemish
Prince Caspian: English, Portuguese, Belgian, Spanish, Dutch
Voyage of the Dawn Treader: English, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, Norwegian, Ukrainian, Lithuanian

Subtitles:

Lion Witch and Wardrobe: English, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch
Prince Caspian: English, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch
Voyage of the Dawn Treader: English (I guess this is the main issue people have with this box? - no other subtitles on third movies)

If you have any questions or see errors, place a comment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Box Set!, 26 Sep 2013
Purchased this for my 7 year old daughter to try to encourage her to explore these films in book form. She has only watched the first one so far but absolutely spell bound. Checks her wardrobe every night before she goes to bed, just in case...

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 14 April 2014
Mr. O. Campbell (UK) - See all my reviews
Everybody should watch these three films! They are so brilliant! 1 and 2 are my favourites. Aslan is on the move.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 24 Mar 2014
This again was for my grandson, who seems to love the Narnia stories,
he found the films most enjoyable and the dvd's played fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars brill, 25 Feb 2014
we were pleasantly surprised with the quality of these dvd's and the whole consept of the story lines are impressive it realy fuels the imagination.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 20 Feb 2014
Never even knew there was a 3rd movie. My daughter and I are great fans and watch them all the times. My daughter says the 3rd movie is her best.

5.0 out of 5 stars awsome, 13 Feb 2014
i like these movies as they bring life to ones own imagination and helps to get away from the reality of todays world

ARRAY(0xabd19354)

The Chronicles of Narnia Trilogy [Blu-ray] [2005]
The Chronicles of Narnia Trilogy [Blu-ray] [2005] by Michael Apted (Blu-ray - 2013)
14.00