on 22 August 2013
Great fit. Protects my phone well. And is easy to take off and on. I got it in purple and it looks great.
on 18 October 2013
Very quick delivery, no problems with the cover fitting buttons or camera. Good protection of phone, really happy with is purchase. 10/10.
on 5 September 2013
Fast delivery, great product, this coupled with the clear screen protectors saved my phone from my puppy's sharp teeth! Great!
on 14 September 2013
This Gel Case fits my Sony Xperia SP very well and looks really nice in purple, I have the Xperia in white. The parts where the buttons are covered up are still easy to press and this case looks like it will protect my mobile very well :-)
on 19 April 2014
Fed up with nearly dropping my new Sony Xperia on the floor whenever I used it, I thought this would help. I wasn't wrong! Makes the phone much easier to grip, and at a fantastic price. The little screen cleaning cloth was a bonus!
on 18 March 2014
Bought this for my sony experia sp and it's a brilliant case for the brilliant price,the colour is great the feel of it is great and overall is a fab buy.
on 28 February 2014
The case is a perfect fit; it also looks and feels good in the hand. However, the colour depiction is somewhat different (lighter) from the actual item.
on 30 March 2015
Poor fit. Does not properly protect my phone all the way round and the bad fit affects the connection when the phone needs charging.
on 14 October 2013
Is a great fit for my phone and covers it perfectly. The colour is just as it seems and the case is easy to hold.
on 26 September 2013
very nice colour,good fit and looks really nice on my phone found recomend this to people and good delivery thanks