Was a bridesmaid and this was fantastic, best hair purchase I've ever made looked like a professional had done hair wore it on the side and so cheap!!!! Came earlier then expected well packed absolutely great 5 *!!!
Published 12 months ago by Danni

2.0 out of 5 stars not like picture
This item is so small and is more curly than straight and you would need 3 off these to make a difference
Published 17 months ago by Beefy

5.0 out of 5 stars Was a bridesmaid and this was fantastic, best hair purchase I've ever made looked like ..., 13 July 2014
This review is from: Feather hair bun scrunchie wrap SOFT HONEY BLONDE (Jewellery)

2.0 out of 5 stars not like picture, 7 Mar. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Great wrap for money, 2 Feb. 2014
Bought this for a change to wearing hair in just a pony tail or bun, looks and feels great A
and the flour blends well with mine but it could have been slightly thicker and a fraction longer that's why I have only given it a four star. For the price you could buy two.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 12 Mar. 2014
This is so easy to use, clip your own hair into a pony tail and put this around it, no one knew it wasn't my own hair, the colours matched mine exactly and it added interest and looked good even when I hadn't washed my hair that day!

4.0 out of 5 stars Natural scrunchie, 10 May 2015
Nice texture and colour but the circle is not long enough to wrap over a ponytail twice which I prefer. I simply attached a bobble to it and tie in with that then twist it all round. Had compliments with it so if still recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars People thought I'd sprouted extra hair overnight!, 6 Feb. 2015
Pleased with this purchase. The elastic could be a bit tighter for more security (I have to use grips) but everyone thought it was my own hair as the colour match and texture is perfect! May purchase another.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 13 Mar. 2014
Wonderful product, accurate colour, realistic looking hair and great value for money. Would recommend this product to anyone. Also speedy delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 25 Sept. 2014
chris bywater (Suffolk. England) - See all my reviews
Just what I needed . I have many blonde & dark colours in my hair , blended in beautifully . I wore this at my sons wedding when I put my hair up

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 April 2015
Perfect for growing your hair made me little ponytail look so natural no one has noticed

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Aug. 2014
For the money it was excellent, good quality and perfect match for me.

Feather hair bun scrunchie wrap SOFT HONEY BLONDE