5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for fans of the Lux series!!!
In case you're wondering, yes, the Queen of Everything Jennifer L. Armentrout has done it again. OBSESSION was everything I hoped for and more. I was dying for this book ever since she gave us some teasers last May and NOW I actually can't believe I've finally read it!

Hunter is definitely the baddest hot male character Jen has ever written. EVER. He's also my...
Published 23 months ago by Josef Cruz

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
Man, I was really looking forward to reading this book. I even pre-ordered it for my Kindle PC (a first for me.) And then I read it and was disappointed. This book swayed around 1.5 stars but picked up slightly towards the end.

Armentrout's books are hit-and-miss for me. I like the Lux series (they're not perfect but they're enjoyable), I really didn't like...
Published 21 months ago by Lhara

5.0 out of 5 stars obsession, 27 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Obsession (Entangled Covet) (Arum) (Kindle Edition)
Brilliant book I couldn't put it down! Having read obsidian, onyx, and Opel it was interesting to read this book from a different characters viewpoint and it was just as good as the other would defiantly recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Dark and sexy., 27 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Obsession (Entangled Covet) (Arum) (Kindle Edition)
As the title indicates this book is not for kiddies, I love a dark and mysterious guy rocking a six pack and the main female makes this little story quite amusing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 25 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Obsession (Entangled Covet) (Arum) (Kindle Edition)
I absolutely loved this and I really hope she m as new a series out of this. The chemistry between Hunter and Serena is epic I can't recommend this enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 18 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Obsession (Entangled Covet) (Arum) (Kindle Edition)
I have read all of Jennifer's books, and I loved this the same as all the others. A brilliant writer.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent addition to the Lux series, 18 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Obsession (Entangled Covet) (Arum) (Kindle Edition)
LOVED this. Not quite as much as the Lux series but still a great book.

It's nice to read a story set in this world that's written in "adult" for a change. Also it was good to see the world from the POV of an arum although I'm now totally confused as to who are the bad guys and who are the good guys!

You don't have to read this one to keep up with the Lux series but it does help to understand certain aspects of the whole alien v alien stuff and the world in general.

And it's also nice how it ties in a little with the Lux series, storyline cross over wise - we even get a little cameo from a certain Daemon!

Overall a nice addition to this world and I'm hoping she writes more in this spin off story!

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, 11 Oct. 2013
A. Heaney (Motherwell) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Obsession (Entangled Covet) (Arum) (Kindle Edition)
Love love loved it! If you're a fan of the lux series then you'll really enjoy this! Really hoping the author writes more of these

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab fab fab, 30 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Obsession (Entangled Covet) (Arum) (Kindle Edition)
Love all jennifer Armstrong books, this was a great read ,couldn't put it down. Have totally fallen in love with Hunter,you won't be disappointed!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 4 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Obsession (Entangled Covet) (Arum) (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book wish we could find more out about the brothers. I would recommend this book I couldn't put it down brilliant read :)

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a good read, 3 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Obsession (Entangled Covet) (Arum) (Kindle Edition)
This book is great, I couldn't put it down. I have read all the lux series and had to read this one wasn't disappointed. See if there's any more to follow-up.

5.0 out of 5 stars More !!!, 24 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Obsession (Entangled Covet) (Arum) (Kindle Edition)
Amazing book !! I actually read this before the Lux series but even so I could understand the story behind this series easily.
I need more Arun stories or at least Luc's story and the blonde !!
If you have not read the Lux series then I highly recommend you do.......Goddam Daemon (sigh) and Dawson (huba huba). Just read the series and you will soooooo know what I mean. But I digress back to this book Hunter is soooooo swoon worthy !!!
Jennifer Armentrout is a total literary goddess. I need more soon please Jen !!!
You will not be disapointed peolple so get buying !!!

Obsession (Entangled Covet) (Arum)
Obsession (Entangled Covet) (Arum) by Jennifer L. Armentrout