4.0 out of 5 stars pinky
lovely fit and feels amazing, I would certainly recommend it to others. If you turn it inside out with the underskirt part showing it helps to keep it tidy when storing.
Published 12 months ago by fairy girl

3.0 out of 5 stars Took a month to arrive
The petticoat itself is actually quite impressive, it gives a great amount of body and bounce to any skirt. I agree with what some of the other reviewers say about it being really scratchy but I think that could easily be solved with an underskirt or slip. The reason I haven't given this item a higher star rating is it took nearly a month to arrive! Other reviewers say...
Published 1 month ago by A. Luddington

4.0 out of 5 stars pinky, 3 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, 12 Jun 2013
These petticoats are wonderful! Just as described. Very soft and comfortable, but also well shaped. I would recommend them to all the people who like the fifties' style!

5.0 out of 5 stars vintage, 29 Aug 2013
My net underskirt came today before the date woop woop very happy
what a great net underskirt not itchy and looks fantastic under my dresses will be buying more in different colours real soon
a must buy
keep the underskirt inside out till you wear it would be my advise
well made and being a bigger lady was a bit worried it would not fit but fits perfect if your after a netted underskirt i would go with this
make
Just a Fantastic Buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality!!, 5 Oct 2013
Janet L. Neill (West Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This item is wonderful. The banding at the top is extremely comfortable and roomy. I bought large/extra large and it fits beautifully and I am a size 22. I cannot recommend this item enough if you are looking for this type of petticoat you really do get what you pay for. I ordered it yesterday afternoon and it arrived this morning. That's superb service thank you!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 28 Oct 2013
This petti has a nice vibrant colour, stretchy top section (which is considerably less scratchy than my other petticoats) and good full layers after being unwrapped and fluffed out. I agree with the listing description that it lies slightly flatter on the hips than a net petti and as such is more flattering. I'm a 20- 22 and this L/XL fit me no problems - could easily go down to a 16-18, or up to a 24-26. I would order again in other colours.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT VALUE, 14 July 2013
Arrived before due date. It's exactly what I needed. A bit of a shake and it puffed out beautifully. My dress will look fabulous with this underneath

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what i wanted, 18 Feb 2014
Bought this underskirt for a grease night and it was perfect! I already had a full skirted dress and this fit perfectly underneath. Came in a small package, but once opened up you wouldn't believe it had been packaged so small. Good quality, excellent fit, perhaps a little too big, (my fault, not the sellers) note to self though, as a lady with an already ample behind, the skirt will enhance that and any chance of discreetly squeezing through a small space is a waste of time. I dislodged 4 wigs from the row in front trying to get back to my seat at the theatre! Would definitely recommend this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 26 Sep 2013
The quality and price are fantastic cannot wait to wear it with my audrey hepburn dress it will look amazing it comes vaccum packed once you shake it out it fluffs out and is wonderful

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 29 Jan 2014
This skirt is fab. The fit is excellent. I'm a 14 but hippy and struggle to find things that fit well. I bought the large/x large and it fits very comfortably. The skirt itself is a lovely soft material so isn't itchy as I know some skirts like this are. Definitely recommend this skirt it looks gorgeous under my lindybop swing dress.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 26 Jun 2013
Beautiful extra fluffy red petticoat of good quality for a reasonable price. I'm ordering another one in black. My order was dispatched immediately and everything went just fine with this purchase. Thank you!