5.0 out of 5 stars Good cable
Published 10 months ago by Rob

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy - does not work
Published 9 months ago by Ashurst

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy - does not work, 17 Oct 2013
This review is from: Short-Length Lightning to USB Sync Data Charging Cable for iPhone 5/iPod Touch 5/iPod Nano 7/iPad Mini/iPad 4 - Black (Wireless Phone Accessory)
First time I've ever written a review but feel duty bound. As per other reviews in last few days since I ordered this, the cable will not charge my iphone5s. An error message appears on the phone screen when the cable is connected stating "This cable or accessory is not certified and may not work reliably with this iPhone". Clearly they must know this and are counting on people not bothering to return for the sake of 2.75. Complete waste of time

5.0 out of 5 stars Good cable, 1 Sep 2013
Encouraged by the previous reviewer's positive review, I took a chance and bought this for less than a fiver. I wanted to use it with my 'Anker Astro2 8400mAh 2 USB External Battery Pack Charger Power Bank' as the standard length USB cable is a bit cumbersome for the pouch. The cable arrived promptly in a small padded envelope, just the cable and nothing else, no paperwork or anything - I guess that's the price you pay for going cheap! The cable itself seems quite thin and it may not stand up to much stress, but it works perfectly. This is the only capacity I have tried it in, so I can't express an opinion on, eg, using it in the car. But for the purpose I bought it for it works perfectly. It is about 13 cm in length so the picture is a bit misleading - it's longer than it looks.

*Edit 17.9.13 The cable has started to work only intermittently, I suspect a broken wire (as I said, the cable is just too thin), and this morning it has now given up completely. I have replaced it with an Amazon Basics cable AmazonBasics USB A to Lightning Compatible Cable (4 Inches / 10 cm) - more expensive but QUALITY! I can therefore no longer recommend this cable and alter my review to 2 stars. Thanks for listening.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy, 19 Oct 2013
I can confirm that this is not an Apple Certified cable and does not work with devices on iOS7 (doesn't work on my 5S) so a total waste of money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks good but doesn't charge IPhone5S or Ipad Mini, 17 Oct 2013
After reading the reviews, I was optimistic. Black cable and size was ideal not to mention price. Unfortunately it does not charge my Iphone 5S or the Ipad mini. As previous reviewers have said, it may be to do with the IOS7 update, but the seller should really update the description as it will only leave people disappointed. The packaging was very good and so it is a shame.

UPDATE I returned items and received a full refund. Sellers after sales service and communication was very good.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't Work, 17 Oct 2013
It does not work with the new Iphone 5s on iOS 7 or above.
It gives an error message, and wont charge.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Chappie!, 22 Sep 2013
I have used the cable several time to charge my iPhone 5 with my IGO Power Bank Charger and up to now it has behaved perfectly. At 13 cms, it is just the right size for my needs and the quality looks fine. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work with iPhone 5 / ios7, 17 Oct 2013
This cable does not charge the iPhone 5 or iPhone 5S, at least if they're running ios7.
The cable will not charge the phone. Also an error message appears on the phone screen when the cable is connected stating "This cable or accessory is not certified and may not work reliably with this iPhone".
Doesn't work - avoid!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for money, 17 Oct 2013
I ve just received this item today which came in a nice small packet. This is my first time purchase from this seller and i m very much disappointed that it doesn't work with my I phone 5 at all. Just giving me a faulty message that this item is untrusted and I phone may not work with this. That's all i ve got. I have demanded a refund or replacement from the seller. Hope to change my review towards some positive rating after things get sorted by them.

I am happy the second one works well with my I phone. I appreciate company's prompt and good customer service. I am giving it now four star. I would other wise give them 5 star had the first one worked straight way without disappointment.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 1 Oct 2013
This is a great item and is a fraction of the price of other brands
but does the same job and is ideal for Parrot hands free.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says., 30 Sep 2013
This cable is great for keeping my desk uncluttered, and also great for my car, so it doesn't get tangled.

Works without error on ios7, and so far is faultless.

The thickness and feel of the cable isn't the best, but will see how long it lasts.

Fast delivery too.