4.0 out of 5 stars Great bargain, 4 Dec 2013
Mrs. Kirsti Roberts (Buckinghamshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sekonda Women's Quartz Watch with Black Dial Analogue Display and Silver Pendant 4405G.37 (Watch)
Bought for 20 in a lightening deal. Love the design and style of the watch. Was disappointed that the battery was dead so 7.50 to replace on receipt. The pendant is really pretty but after 3 or 4 times worn the chain is turning black and not cleaning up with my silver cloth, however I like the pendant and the match with my watch so I will buy a silver chain and swap across. If I'd paid 70 full list price I'd feel miffed but for 20, I'm happy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, 13 Nov 2013
It looks to be a nice watch, with a shining and nice stainless touch to it..necklace is also very light and cute..

4.0 out of 5 stars review, 30 Dec 2013
my wife was pleased with these items and they look really good on , so in my opinion these are a good buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous watch.., 3 Dec 2013
I bought this as a present so I can't comment on the time keeping etc but it is a gorgeous looking watch and the necklace was an added bonus! I would be happy if I received this watch as a present. It was a lightning deal and therefore an absolute bargain for the quality!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 3 July 2013
Sharad Nair "Gadget Lover" (Dublin, Ireland) - See all my reviews
i bought it as a gift for a friend of mine..it looks beautiful and i am sure my friend is happy to have it

5.0 out of 5 stars WHAT A BARGAIN!! AND A BEAUTIFUL WATCH AND NECKLACE TOO BOOT, 26 Mar 2014
Well what can I say. Been promising to buy myself a watch for years but you know what it's like kids and husbands always come first!
When I spotted this gorgeous watch and necklace set on Amazon I couldn't believe my luck as I have seen very similar watches of the same brand and type for three to four times the amount I paid and none of them had a necklace included!
Consequently I had to rush to see what he indoors thought and as he was suitably impressed I very quickly ordered the item.
Delivered very quickly I haven't had the watch off since and wear my lovely necklace for high days and holidays!
Thank you Amazon for sourcing an amazing product at an amazing prize.
I am your ever faithful customer.

ARRAY(0xa54c70a8)