Platform: Xbox 360|Edition: Ultimate Edition|Change

on 4 April 2014
My son wanted to spend his birthday money on this only to find out when opened the codes are out of date - so might as well of bought the normal FIFA 14 for half the price. One truly disappointed son= one angry mother :((
on 29 September 2013
I am a bit of a FIFA fan having bought nearly every FIFA since 2001. This is a great game but like any FIFA it takes a while to adapt to the style of play. They have done a great job improving the menu's and navigation as it looks truly superb. The new skill games are also very fun like always. The new items you can purchase with your ea points are also good but i was hoping they would have coin booster items for UT like they did on FIFA 13 but unfortunately not.

The game play is very slick, for me i think it's a LOT harder than the previous FIFA, and i am a division 1 player. Turning and control has been designed to be sensitive so one wrong movement and the ball is gone. Shooting has also been made a bit harder. When running with the ball you'll find it hard to shoot, so the best way is "Not" holding the run button. However making it a harder game only means you have to be more skilled to play which overall once you've grasped the concept for controls and play then it will separate out the PRO's from the beginners.
on 5 October 2013
Received the Ultimate edition Fifa game today. My son says it's great, but we did have some problems redeeming the ultimate code included. It kept saying that the code is invalid! What worked in the end (my son tells me) was going to the place where one usually redeems microsoft point giftcards. We input the code there, including the hyphens and presto: ultimate gold packs appeared! A happy son. Hope this helps someone out there...
on 10 January 2014
Christmas present for grandson aged 9. Pity really as he should be out kicking a ball about just as his grandad did. Nevertheless he loves it and the service was excellent.
on 29 July 2015
Bought from SC-WHOLESALE. AVOID THIS PRODUCT. They charge you 14-15 pounds when the standard is 9-10 pounds. They do this because its the Ultimate* Edition. Its half in Japanese/Chinese and its the English version WTF? This is a Western game FFS! The codes all expired March 2014 so there is no point what so ever to buy this! What a waste of bloody money! Just go buy Fifa 15 for 20 quid.
on 13 January 2014
thanks it arrived ok undamaged grandson very pleased with it. it is being used on a regular basis thanks again.
on 10 January 2014
What can I say - my boys love it knew they would its FIFA 14. it is played on most nights :)
on 6 July 2014
Should never have been charged for limited diction as all codes are invalid.
on 11 January 2014
I bought this for my son for Xmas from the "Black Friday" deals.....on opening it on xmas day, his face lit up and i have been told that, its "sick" to play....that's a good thing.
on 13 October 2013
I ordered just the afternoon before release day, and we received it evening of the release day. So brilliant service (5 stars can be given for that) from Amazon.

Surprised how the price has dropped in price by £12 so quickly within 2 weeks (I think we paid about £58).

My son says he is very happy with it so far and that the layout is better. He says the gameplay is slightly better than Fifa 13 and that there is a better feel to the whole game (whatever that means). He was surprised when I told him about some of the very negative reviews.

He had no problems using the Ultimate Team code, but he only used the code two days after getting the game.

See one answered question