on 18 July 2013
Not having any children, I rarely read children's books. However, I was approached and asked if I would review this book.

Inbal Argov has both written and illustrated the book. The book is not very long, just the right length for little ones.

The story is of Little Blue Cloud, whose parents are Mother Lightening and Father Thunder and the story is told through the seasons using rhymes and is uniquely illustrated.

At the end of the book you can by completing a form with your first name and email address be sent a free audio book edition.

I read via my iPad and I could fully appreciate the illustrations. The author has produced a short video to promote the book, which is available via YouTube.

Overall, I like the quirkiness of the book. The cleverness and yet simple way to tell a story to pre school children. The illustrations are lovely and it is a nice bonus to have access to a audio book telling the story.
on 23 May 2013
This book is wonderful and I really loved it!
I would highly recommend this story for its beautiful and poetic text and marvelous drawings as well.
The story unfolds throughout the seasons of the year while little blue cloud is growing as a baby. Lovely rhyming. I am really happy I bought it for the whole family. We Find ourselves reading it again and again...