‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic colours, speedy delivery, no complaints, 5 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Merino Wool Tops - VARIETY PACK - 20 Colours
Wanted to have a go at some needle felting and chose this product for variety or colour. I was NOT disappointed!! Really soft, lovely brights (purple, blue, yellow and fuscia amongst others) as well as some more muted and natural tones. My order came super quick packaged as depicted above.

I understand there may be some differences in colours sometimes but I received:
Dark brown, light brown, dove grey, sun yellow, mustard yellow, maroon, bright red, rust, white, pale muted turquoise, bright turquoise, indigo, mid/light blue, royal blue, bright/deep purple, pinky purple, hot pink, dark green, light green and black

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice wool tops, 5 Feb. 2014
Mr. M. Todman - See all my reviews
This review is from: Merino Wool Tops - VARIETY PACK - 20 Colours
I Iove the colours of the wool tops they are just beautiful, and i have found them inspiring . However the amount of wool that i got for the money seemed a bit mean and i felt disappointed with it so while i would definitely buy merino wool again , i will look more carefully at the weight before i buy it .

5.0 out of 5 stars Good starter pack, 2 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Merino Wool Tops - VARIETY PACK - 20 Colours
Just into needle felting and enjoy it very much. Good pack to start and get used to using. Great selection of colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value for Good Variety, 7 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Merino Wool Tops - VARIETY PACK - 20 Colours
Decent price for a good variety of colours. My only complaint is that I didn't get any yellow, but as it states that the colours are variable, I shouldn't really be complaining about that, even.

They all came together in a bag, which is good because less packaging is more eco-friendly, but the white did get a few coloured fibers on it, though I was easily able to pick them off.

The wool is soft and appears to be of high quality. I would recommend this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice., 23 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Merino Wool Tops - VARIETY PACK - 20 Colours
I realised the price of this is not as good value as some of the other suppliers, but I am satisfied with the variety of colours and also the quality. It arrived before all my other purchases bought on the same day, and I feel it was worth what I paid for it. I can't be bothered carding and dyeing, so that is why I bought the colours.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wool tops, 11 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Merino Wool Tops - VARIETY PACK - 20 Colours
Excellent item arrived in next to no time and was exactly as described the colours are really good there is something for everyone can't wait to get started

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for Needle Felting, 25 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Merino Wool Tops - VARIETY PACK - 20 Colours
I belong to a craft group and it is not always convenient to transport my sewing machine for patchwork so I decided to try needle felting as a craft to do by hand. I purchased this selection of coloured Merino Wool tops for my first venture and they are brilliant. The colours are far better than you find in some craft shops. You do not need to use felt as a backing either. For my first project - an iPad tablet cover for a competition - I only had an old cashmere jumper to use as backing and it was perfect. You can also needle felt with these wool tops without any backing at all. Anyone out there looking for something to do on a wet afternoon can create something very quickly with these bright wooltops.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic quality, 13 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Merino Wool Tops - VARIETY PACK - 20 Colours
Excellent product. Beautiful colours and great quality. Very good value and would recommend to anyone wanting to try their hand at needle felting

5.0 out of 5 stars Dry wool felting supplies, 16 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Merino Wool Tops - VARIETY PACK - 20 Colours
Lovely quality and variety of colours in this bagful of wool tops. Speedy delivery too. I used the pack to make up sets for a beginners' dry wool felting session. The foam blocks and sets of felting needles were bought previously. Everyone loved the wool and enjoyed trying out a new craft during the "Girls" Christmas get-together.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 July 2014