5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value I have ordered a second one
The charger does not seem at all 'cheap', I would have been happy with the quality if I had paid twice as much for it. The phone is very stable in the cradle and fits in easily and snugly. After 3 days with this plugged in at home I discovered I couldn't live without one at work as well - so a second unit on the way.

OT - I installed the 'StayAwake' free...
Published 19 months ago by M. Rogers

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't fit the Slimline case as suggested
Published 8 months ago by K. Thompson

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value I have ordered a second one, 16 Sept. 2013
M. Rogers (Epsom, UK) - See all my reviews

OT - I installed the 'StayAwake' free Android app and set up a home screen with clock, weather, calendar and email widgets, so the phone acts as a desktop clock and email alert.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard to believe it's only £8.99 delivered !, 28 Aug. 2013
Before I start, lets remember this only costs £8.99 !

I think I misread the stock/delivery information as this isn't actually a stock item but is dispatched from china - I was given a 4 week delivery date which disappointed me a bit, but then I remembered that post and packing was free - so I could live with that !

The charger arrived 2 weeks earlier than expected, so well done to VicTsing for that.

What a fab piece of kit. There is no blue logo as shown in the description picture which is brilliant as I expected to have to colour mine in with a black felt tip pen. There is also no blue LED power light ( it's not described as having one in fairness) which is another plus as they are always too bright and need covering with gaffer tape, which looks awful. The phone has it's own charging light anyway.

The front of the dock is a high gloss black plastic which looks stylish against the aluminium speakers and gloss black of the screen.

The phone fits perfectly with both my Nilkin hard shell and Nilkin flip case with the dock internal cradle removed.

The dock doesnt come with a plug, which in this day and age is a good thing - we all have drawers full of 3 pin usb power adaptor plugs I'm sure.

I used my existing power cable which plugged straight into the back of the dock, haven't even unwrapped the one that comes with it.

There is a tiny bit of "tilt" when the phone is slipped onto the micro usb plug without the internal cradle in place (obvioiusly it has to be longer than normal to allow for the thickness of the cradle if it's used). To take away any risk of damage to the phone charging socket from it not sitting exactly square I stole a transparent adhesive buffer from inside one of my kitchen cabinet doors (the tiny domed thing that stops them from slamming when closed)and stuck it down on the bottom of the dock on the opposite side - hey presto , you can't see it and now the phone sits completely square,firm and properly supported with no tilt at all !

The size, shape, design and weight all look identical to almost all the other HTC One charging docks sold elsewhere, mostly at around twice the price.

At just less than £9 I really can find nothing to fault, the quality is more than I expected and it does the job its designed for well - highly recommended !

5.0 out of 5 stars I am very pleased with the cradle and even more pleased that my ..., 6 April 2015
Deb (Shropshire, England) - See all my reviews
As a new owner of a Samsung Galaxy note 4 I was looking for a stand and charger for my new phone and after reading previous recommendations - chose this one.

I am very pleased with the cradle and even more pleased that my phone fits in it with the Samsung cover on so I don't have to remove this each night.

I have not used the spare battery spot at the back, as I am still waiting for the spare battery to arrive, but I have no doubt that it will work fine.

Nice that it ships with a lead - I have had chargers for previous phones ship without a lead - which is most frustrating when you need to charge in different places, home, hotel, caravan , work etc - so bonus point for this inclusion.

Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's just arrived and well it's perfect! Exactly what I wanted and payed for, 29 Jan. 2015
My genuine charger finally broke after a year and a half of use so I thought I'd buy a new one and then I see this dock!
And for roughly the same price!
It's just arrived and well it's perfect! Exactly what I wanted and payed for, like others have said mine also didn't have the blue logo on which to be honest I wouldn't mind either way. All in all a solid buy and get rid of the risk of over bending the charger cable.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice and stable, 10 Jan. 2014
Mohammed Ahmed "momo" (Edinburgh, Scotland) - See all my reviews
the phone slides in smoothly and the cradle is stable. the angle of he phone once fitted in, is good too.

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't fit the Slimline case as suggested, 4 Sept. 2014
K. Thompson - See all my reviews
Bought with slimline case (Manna Real Leather UltraSlim), as the suggested bundle. Despite the description, this DOES NOT fit the phone in the case. There is a removable piece which gives more room, but it does not give enough for this case. It may fit other cases, but beware that it does not fit the case that was given as a suggested bundle purchase. Otherwise it seems fine, but I will need to return it as I don't want to be removing the case every time I want to charge the phone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., 13 Jan. 2014
As others have said, looks much nicer than the picture. The one that arrived with me had no ugly blue logo on the front. No logo at all in fact. Plus it comes with a USB cable and has inner sort of shoe that can be removed to allow the phone to fit with a slim-line case still fitted.

4.0 out of 5 stars Note 4 fits perfectly, 21 Mar. 2015
My Note 4 is in a Samsung protective cover (EF-PN910B) and, with the dock's insert removed, the phone fits perfectly without having to take the cover off. At least now I know where my phone is rather than being buried somewhere in amongst the general detritus covering my desk.

There's not a lot to the dock though; essentially it's just a bit of plastic with a built-in USB cable linking from the input at the back to the male micro USB in the docking part and a switch to turn it from power mode to OTG mode (which I haven't tried yet). Still, it looks good, does the job and so I'm considering a second one for bedside use or when I'm travelling.

5.0 out of 5 stars Alternative charging from using micro USB port, 8 Mar. 2015
Charging dock worked perfectly, was very happy that I could charge my phone as the micro USB port has malfunctioned. Was worried that I would have to reset the phone and loose all my data on the phone. But once the phone was charged, it switched on without a glitch. Great bargain price too. Sure beats having to send the phone in for service, at least for the time being. Dock came without cable, but I could use the USB cable from the phone's original charger, no problem. As it fits the phone perfectly, therefore any outer casing has to be removed before charging, that's my only grumble, but no biggie.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 23 July 2014
Dr. Michael Heron (Brechin) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
It's pretty good for the price - I have two of these, one for home and one for work. They're largely no frills, and they can be an awkward fit, but those are minor niggles. However, they suffer a little in comparison with previous charging cradles I've used - my previous Note cradle for example automatically put phone calls onto speaker, and this one doesn't. However, that's not really something to get worked up about - just be aware that all you're really getting is a convenient cradle for charging, without any of even the basic features that other docks might provide.