4.0 out of 5 stars Why 4 for Frozen
Published 7 months ago by Nicknoo

1.0 out of 5 stars Really small and hugely expensive!!
Published 4 months ago by lushby

1.0 out of 5 stars Really small and hugely expensive!!, 6 Jun 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Royal Sisters Gift Set (Toy)
For over 30 pounds you'd expect these dolls to be taller than 3cm! They are TINY! Thank heavens I opened the box and ordered these soon enough to be able to search for an additional gift - these were supposed to be the principal birthday present for my 5 year old, but she'd feel short changed with such a small gift. I am very disappointed - AMAZON - RED FLAG THIS VENDOR PLEASE.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very small but I'm sure my daughter will love them, 6 Mar 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Royal Sisters Gift Set (Toy)
These have just arrived and I'm shocked by how small they are. They're pretty expensive for the size - the same size as a Polly pocket doll. However I know my daughter will love them, so I just have to get over the feeling I have at being ripped off for yet another Disney toy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Why 4 for Frozen, 7 Mar 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Royal Sisters Gift Set (Toy)
These were a gift for my 3.5 year old daughter who adores them. They are Polly Pocket doll size (hold your iPhone portrait and that's about the height of them) which we think is perfect as they can all be taken everywhere by little hands or in mum's handbag when little hands are too tired. The girls can stand up if you put the top of the skirts in the right spot. I can't tell you how important this is to maximise the happiness of a 3.5 year old. The cloak can be worn by either and helps whoever is wearing it to stand up on more uneven surfaces. Olaf can stand too. The girls legs are jointed at the hip so they can sit down though sometimes they seem to find it hard to keep their balance. Again, pretty important info if your child hosts tea parties.

My one gripe is that we've had the girls for about 2 weeks (though it feels like longer) and both of the skirts have tiny tears just under their elasticated waists. We haven't used them especially heavily and the skirt material is sturdy. I think the reason why it's so easy to do is you have to slip both feet together into the elasticated waist which is quite tight. Missing (easy to do whether you are 3.5 or 40 years+) means the sharpish shoes can catch on the material. If the holes hadn't happened, I'd give this 5 stars as the price is good, the detail is lovely and for us the size is perfect. Now all we need is Sven, Kristoff and Hans and then we can act out all our favourite songs as though it was the first time in forever…..

1.0 out of 5 stars very disappointed, 19 May 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Royal Sisters Gift Set (Toy)
Arrived very late as were bought for birthday present and I am very disappointed with the dolls. Tiny things not told the size only box dimensions

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, 10 Mar 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Royal Sisters Gift Set (Toy)
Nice toy. My daughter loves it so much, a huge sucess! I recommend it because it's a good quality product!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars disney frozen magiclip sisters., 8 Aug 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Royal Sisters Gift Set (Toy)
I recently purchased this toy for my 4 year old who is mad about frozen,first thing is the price now I know it's a disney product but the price is very big for such a small toy,second thing is ive bought loads of these disney magiclip dolls but these two dolls their dresses are made out of material making it impossible for a little girl to clip them of,apart from that they are a very cute set and you do get olaf the snowman wich is a plus,but this is a lovely set for any frozen fans.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, 10 Sep 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Royal Sisters Gift Set (Toy)
Don't bother buying these if you're expecting them to be magiclip. The dresses are fabric and due to the shape of the dolls they cannot wear the actual magiclip dresses. Don't waste your money. My daughter found them before I could send them back :(

1.0 out of 5 stars Description could be clearer, 14 Mar 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Royal Sisters Gift Set (Toy)
I was disappointed on receiving these to see that whilst they are magi clip dolls the dresses are made from fabric. I had expected them to be like the other magi clip dresses, in plastic. My daughter would find it difficult to change the clothes on dolls of this size a a result, so they have been returned, after double checking the description. Just something to be aware of in case this is important to you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Magiclip compatible, 1 Sep 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Royal Sisters Gift Set (Toy)
A super little set. These looked fab atop my daughter's birthday cake and she has had a lot of fun with them since. They are the same dimensions as the Disney Magiclip dolls, so if you have some of those in the house they can wear each others clothes. Anna and Elsa do have fitted tops, so the magiclip dresses don't fit snuggly, but do fit. Be aware though I have watched these for a little while and the price does fluctuate quite considerably.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 7 July 2014